news

First Haus Beauty Photos (Leak)

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

So the only way to see the "updates" on the website is to look at the coding? Someone teach me how!Ā 

she/her/hers

NewYorkCity

I hope thereā€™s a comercial :giveup:Ā maybe not on TV but for social media and YouTube would be great :giveup:Ā 

LetsGetHigh

Screaming. I see the Haus hasn't learned since the PI fiasco. Teal, Bobby's coming for you.

Ziggy
2 minutes ago, jinko said:

WAIT - LEAKED? YALL GONNA MAKE GAGA CANCEL THIS WHOLE THINGĀ :toofunny:Ā 

POP BEAUTY EMERGENCYĀ 

DOJA CAT
Just now, Notthebling said:

I have to admit, while those pictures are GORGEOUS, for something that was is the work for what, 2 or 3 years now, itā€™s just a little basic.

Ā 

I remember the Haus Beauty photoshoots she was doing on instagram when the JWT was ending, and those SNATCHED so hard.Ā 

But letā€™s wait and see, it for sure got me interested but not sold yet.

Wasnā€™t the insta post Haus Editorials

thank u, next

Davian
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, that's kind of how I feel about it. I'm ambivalent (although side eying the people being super negative, it's not like this is going to keep her from LG6 or she's forcing the product on fans), but looking forward to the photos.

Same with The Fame Parfume. I was never interested in the Parfume itself, but those visuals:firega: Those were so good

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

So the only way to see the "updates" on the website is to look at the coding? Someone teach me how!Ā 

Right click anywhere and go to inspect element, and just play around in "Network" (after a refresh).

super ultra

Am I blind or Gaga isn't wearing foundation because her skin is naturally flawless?Ā 

BleepBloop

I mean YAAAS, but will it really attractĀ  buyers?

The makeup looks sloppy tbh

davflz
20 minutes ago, Roman said:

7-QrVPGl2Nk.jpg

I don't want to be negative already but that makeup looks so messyĀ :selena:Ā that patchy ass lipstick :awkney: But I'll be hopeful and wait for more to come out

NewYorkCity
3 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

I have to admit, while those pictures are GORGEOUS, for something that was is the work for what, 2 or 3 years now, itā€™s just a little basic.

Ā 

I remember the Haus Beauty photoshoots she was doing on instagram when the JWT was ending, and those SNATCHED so hard.Ā 

But letā€™s wait and see, it for sure got me interested but not sold yet.

We still donā€™t know what this is for... it could only be for the website (like next to products or something)Ā and the real promotional photoshoot isnā€™t here... which sounds logic to me tbh. But lets see.Ā 

Kimmo
Just now, davflz said:

I don't want to be negative already but that makeup looks so messyĀ :selena:Ā that patchy ass lipstick :awkney: But I'll be hopeful and wait for more to come out

This is a leak... you need to wait for the official release, maybe theseĀ are not retouchedĀ 

Hottie Detector

Archived