Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Rosalia - Milionària + Dios Nos Libre del Dinero

Rafr88

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
29 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I think I like both of them but I need to listen more to give an opinion.

Yes, I love both of them. :firega:

Andreu
8 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Also, I don't understand her release plan.. Sis dropped Con Altura, then Aute Cuture and now this mini-EP. Are they just standalone songs or part of a bigger project?

I don't think she even knows it herself 

Rafr88
On 7/3/2019 at 5:45 PM, FfFfFfFF said:

I think I like both of them but I need to listen more to give an opinion.

Also, I don't understand her release plan.. Sis dropped Con Altura, then Aute Cuture and now this mini-EP. Are they just standalone songs or part of a bigger project?

Her albums have been very conceptual so far, I don't think the songs are part of a major project.

Also sis have been playing unrealeased songs since before El Mal Querer dropped, we didn't even knew about the existence of FMM, she's workaholic and i just hope she releases everything that is in her drive:deadbanana:

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

Her albums have been very conceptual so far, I don't think the songs are part of a major project.

Also sis have been playing unrealeased songs since before El Mal Querer dropped, we didn't even knew about the existence of FMM, she's workaholic and i just hope she releases everything that is in her drive:deadbanana:

Does she have unreleaseds? :udidnt: I only listened to the tracks on El Mal Querer, Con Altura, Aute Cuture, FMM + her collabs so far.

I know her first albums are all thematically-coherent/ conceptual but this doesn't mean her new one will be the same. She could be heading into a more commercial direction.

RodeckDanny

I wonder if non-Spanish speakers realise that the first song is not in Spanish but in Catalan. Anyone who can tell me? hahah

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Rafr88
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Does she have unreleaseds? :udidnt: I only listened to the tracks on El Mal Querer, Con Altura, Aute Cuture, FMM + her collabs so far.

I know her first albums are all thematically-coherent/ conceptual but this doesn't mean her new one will be the same. She could be heading into a more commercial direction.

Aute Cuture was unreleased until last month, and there's De Madrugá, Lo Presiento and Como Alí. De Madrugá is a flamenco bop and Lo Presiento is Rosalía's official hoe anthem:gaysia:

She went from guitar flamenco to ARTPOP flamenco to a little bit of everything flamenco so yeah, the possibilities are endless:gum:

Archived