💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I hate k-pop

MrHappy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

As @River said, Hate is a strong word. 

Disliking a genre of Music or an artist is nothing wrong, but when you use the word 'HATE' - you literary expressing absolute disgust towards the artist or genre.  

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's definitely not my favorite, I think Kpop is like a "Future 2013" sound, and although older music is my fave (2010-2015) I don't really like Kpop that much either :laughga:

1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

As @River said, Hate is a strong word. 

Disliking a genre of Music or an artist is nothing wrong, but when you use the word 'HATE' - you literary expressing absolute disgust towards the artist or genre.  

And? Are we not allowed to use it? :triggered:

Anveeroy
4 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

And? Are we not allowed to use it? :triggered:

That's not I am saying.... But 'Hate' is like the last stage of Hell.. :gayhat:

Rudz Xinc

Thank you for your revelation that nobody asked for :trollga:

Look at those clowns

Just now, Anveeroy said:

That's not I am saying.... But 'Hate' is like the last stage of Hell.. :gayhat:

So you hate the word hate, got it :vegas: :laughga:

Anveeroy
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

So you hate the word hate, got it :vegas: :laughga:

Gotcha :party:

Red Velvet
1 hour ago, MrHappy said:

Is there anyone else who hate k-pop ?? Sometimes I see people who say that Gaga should do K-pop. I think it's one of the most ridiculous music genres ever. K-pop is too much industrial and have no sense. Also k-pop has many fans and i don't understand how they can listen. Completely repulsive and all the same.I can't even imagine Gaga making this kind of music.I think it would be the end of my admiration. 

thoughts??

(sorry for my English)

There’s LITERALLY not a person here who even said Gaga should do K-Pop but there are people who said that Gaga should collaborate with one of 2NE1’s producers though, but let’s be honest, I AM THE BEST was a bop. I think the K-Pop you only see is the ones from the Big 4 (SM, YG, BigHit and JYP) and it did not go further from that. Let me remind you that K-Pop had BoA, S.E.S., Super Junior and SNSD. Also we can listen because we can... AND WE HAVE TRANSLATIONS FOR GOD SAKES. We have Han Rom Eng Color Coded lyric videos for a reason, hello! 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

The ignorance in this thread :saladga: Kpop has a diverse myriad of sounds it’s not all EDM. There are hundreds of artists from multiple decades spanning indie/alternative, R&B, Hip hop, rock, etc. (written & produced by the artists). It’s like taking a quick listen to Western music and assuming it is all just Drake and Taylor Swift...

moonboywow

Can we just talk about the absurd and catchy shiz that kpop has? 

A song about hangover soup. 

This RV song is actually uplifting. 

I swear these guys were on the good shiz when they filmed videos for Jackpot, Her, and Very Good 

Kpop title tracks and even B sides can be very deep like Let Me Out by Jonghyun was a B side and very very sad and meaningful. But then theres fun hip hop kpop songs and pop songs. Here's one more. 

Like even the rap is hella catchy. I'd rather listen to this than Jay Z or something. 

Noah
1 hour ago, Danjajr said:

Yes but she didn't do K-pop, she played her own songs.

It was a joke 😅 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Red Velvet

And saying that some K-Pop artists can’t sing for their lives, watch this:

Literally a non- EDM song and sung live.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

GagaMariaSpears

The biggest problem I have with the Kpop sound is that it usually sounds 3-4 behind on trends, but other than that it’s mostly meh

Archived