💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Janelle Monaé's Glastonbury Set Is A-R-T

Rio

Featured Posts

Just finished watching Janelle's Glastonbury set and I swear it's the best live set I've seen from any artist. I'm not even afraid to say it near flawless in its production and theatrics, the perfect showcase for her endless talent. It was INSANE. Electrifying, immense and boundary pushing. How she interacted with the crowd, how she allowed them to be part of the show... OH! And that finale 😫😫😫 Shook!

And it's a goddamn shame to me that this high-calibre show still may not be enough to make this girl huge.

Maybe I just need to calm down 😫 Who else watched it??

HotLikeMexico
23 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I can imagine.

Hope these two work together.

acf29500f36dc0e1669b254c63b6ebf2

Gaga if you are reading this... DO IT!

SHALLOW

She's the real deal, that's why i want her to collab with Gaga and possibly even date her :huntyga::firega::vegas:

JoeMo

I hope Gaga looks at all of Jonae’s album covers and takes notes for LG6

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Head Empty

I saw her set at Rock Werchter last friday and it was amazing :giveup:. I didn't know her very well except from a few first impressions, but she really captivated me and the entire audience all the way through.

Right now she was on the second largest stage of the festival but I can  easily see her rocking mainstage or even headlining sometime in the future.

ZiggyZiggs

Its soooo crazy to me that she has such respect in the industry and is looked up to by all her peers but she’s not broken though commercially ughhhh it’s frustrating she deserves to be a household name and this is coming from someone who’s closely followed her career since the metropolis EP

AJRocketMan

Maybe it’s ageism that’s keeping her from breaking through. She’s well into her 30’s now and most people don’t pay attention to female artists after they turn 30, whereas men can be taken seriously deep into their 40’s (e.g. Dr. Dre)

1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Yeah you need to calm down and put it the correct section

I don’t post often. Had no idea where to categorise it. Is it not a performance? Maybe I should have out it in ‘Opinion’.

32 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Is there a video, or.... :interestinga:

I watched it on BBC iPlayer. I can’t find it anywhere else online at the moment for those not in the UK 😩😩😩 

Archived