💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga wouldn't have hired Crayon Pop if she knew...

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Gaga invited Korean girl group Crayon Pop to open for her at ArtRave during the summer of 2014.

201407231438353410_1+(1).jpg

In this interview Way, one of the members of the K-pop sensation, talks about what it was like back then. I was shocked how she and the other girls were treated, working extreme long days and having no social life and signing off most of their income to management. The music industry, especially towards females, is a very nasty business as we all know, and this is another example I guess.

Do you think Gaga would've booked them had she known? 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Ryusei

Most if not all K-pop groups are either worked like slaves or ignored, left with nothing to do. Watch the nine muses documentary if you wanna be shocked again.

Musery

thatfoxyfeeling

It's sad how Crayon Pop were treated and it's good that a member is speaking out so change will happen, but really don't get how this has anything to do with Gaga. :oprah:

Schwerk
10 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

It's sad how Crayon Pop were treated and it's good that a member is speaking out so change will happen, but really don't get how this has anything to do with Gaga. :oprah:

I'm not saying Gaga is at fault. I just find it interesting that after releasing ARTPOP, breaking her hip and parting ways with Troy, she would hire a group of girls that is mistreated by management. She didn't know, I just find it fascinating.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RAMROD

She would still book them, AND she would also foght for them for payment equality.  She is the type that won't care if the business on other country work differently. She's been a struggling artist too, she would fight tooth and nails for this issue. She won't shy away until justice served. That is is my guesses on this. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

just another gay

Kpop artists are not seen as person by their label

elijahfan

The way K-Pop works is pretty damning. It makes one wonder whether all the fame is really worth it tbh.

• 5 months later...
On 7/1/2019 at 3:02 AM, RAMROD said:

She would still book them, AND she would also foght for them for payment equality.  She is the type that won't care if the business on other country work differently. She's been a struggling artist too, she would fight tooth and nails for this issue. She won't shy away until justice served. That is is my guesses on this. 

I just saw a video about this and they never got paid, is there a way for us to reach out to Gaga and let her be aware of this so they can get justice? I mean Gaga may be able to help, I’m not saying she’s at fault nor should she HAVE to do anything. I just know she’d fight for it, if she hasn’t already 

moonboywow

Everything is flawed and nothing is perfect. Just look how overworked gaga herself was. Things change though. The kpop industry is changing. 

Archived