Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X comes out as gay

Roboboy

Featured Posts

LOVE JUNKIE

I knew him and Billy Ray's chemistry was too strong not to be real :lolly:

Spoiler

fr though it's really exciting to have a queer black man dominating music. Let's all stream his EP  :music:

on a three day bender

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

Wow, thats awesome good for him ! :vegas:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Helxig

A few weeks ago everyone was making up rumours about him and Miley :laughga: 

Love that a black, gay, man has been #1 in the charts all month with a country/hip-hop/rap song

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GypsyVida
15 hours ago, AMENiCURE said:

but atleast we will have a gay person breaking the record

This. Exactly this.

A gay person and a female ally in the #1 and #2 spots? Sounds great to me!

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Yeah... I don't know about you guys but the line "I'm gonna ride till I can't no more" hits differently now 

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

CautiousLurker
17 hours ago, AMENiCURE said:

basically said lots of dirty stuff against refugees and  muslims

I'd still succ him :hor:

HotLikeMexico

I know some people are not going to agree with this, but why do alot of artists tend to come out after they’ve hit success? I wish more would be out from the get go. I know people should come out on their own terms, but it almost seems like lying to get to the top first then being authentically you from the get go. 

Nikolai Barrow
14 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I know some people are not going to agree with this, but why do alot of artists tend to come out after they’ve hit success? I wish more would be out from the get go. I know people should come out on their own terms, but it almost seems like lying to get to the top first then being authentically you from the get go. 

They're probably pressured by their labels to stay closeted. I see what you're saying but either way them coming out i imagine makes it easier for artists to feel like they can be honest about their sexuality. 

NIGHTCRAWLER

I'm shook y'all are not shook. I thought GGD would be broken when I saw this on twitter. I mean, a rapper came out ???and the one who is on top of the charts for weeks. and he was a nicki stan. I mean, I'm fckg confused !!! but I surely support him I'm sure it'll have a serious impact. 

gagzus
20 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

how is putting a rainbow on some faraway building making it obvious lol

Well he released this cover when the rumours of him being gay and nasmaraj were everywhere, I kinda felt after seeing it that he was lowkey saying it but never mentioned it here because his coming out is his own.

He’s already getting some backlash online and gays vs straights have already happened in his mentions some being homophobic, some not but it’s sad it might now mean he won’t have another hit.

At least he can be himself now though, but I’m still cautious because I always think because he’s passing and masculine it makes a different impression on straight supporters

Archived