💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift disapproves Scooter Braun buying her masters

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Sassy McSass

Money is important, yeah, but it’s not the most important thing in life by far. I’m disgusted at the men involved in this business deal. I can’t imagine how she must but feeling right now. :(

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing

I don't understand, I know it's his manager - but why is Justin Bieber getting involved? Genuinely curious.

IAmNotHere1997

All this tea...

It's what he deserved for letting Carly's EMOTION flop. :reductive:

Say about Taylor what you want but she doesn't deserve any of this. I feel really sorry for her. Buying someone's masters from under their nose when you damn well know that the original creator despises you is really :sick:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't want to be the person who says "I've seen that coming", but I've always had this feeling about him... It's hard to describe: I mean, there are obviously tons of exploitative scumbags in the music industry, but I wouldn't trust this man as far as I could throw him.

Let's wait another 10-15 years until some of his clients finally dare speak out about the shady stuff he was involved in and/or the shady industry practices he used to push them to the top. [Ofc, this is only speculation on my part, all of this may or may not be fictitious. :)  My feelings are not facts. And I don't like to get sued xoxo ]

FentyGa

this is so horrible

what would this meam for the future? i assume she won't have control over where it's used (i.e of a song is used for a TV show or film) or how it's sold (for example the label can re-release her albums in new editions and such, maybe a greatest hits album)

will she be able to perform it tho?

Angelm

Did the original contract stated that she couldn’t buy her masters? Like before Scooter, she would end up “broke” but she could make more money quickly, or get a loan, or Republic could’ve helped her.  (Edit: apparently she had no idea, she knew about it when the deal was done).

So sad, I would be furious as hell, all that hard work, YEARS of fight, just for a pretentious man to buy everything I’ve created, just because he wanted to. I wonder what nasty moves he will be doing now, like bringing Taylor down so Ariana/Justin/Demi/others can shine?

DISGUSTANG :flop:

Angelm
17 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

D-VWg4oU8AAC_eb?format=jpg&name=900x900

Omg, he could really release the unreleased ones :sharon: What if Taylor hated them.

Imagine, if a DWUW controversy would happen again, but for example; with Ed Sheeran, Taylor wouldn’t be able to delete all the work she did with him, and knowing how nasty Scooter can be, he could promote them to make Taylor look bad :cryga:

misunderstood
2 minutes ago, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM said:

who framed roger rabbit crying GIFbaby crying GIF

:saladga:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
8 minutes ago, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM said:

Dude it´s quite sad that someone gets to own something you created. Say what you want about Ms. Swift but it is very sad news. 

Oh I thought you were mocking her that's why I responded the way I did.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

bloody g

This is repulsing

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Anveeroy

Gaga, please please be careful! :S

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Magui
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Gaga, please please be careful! :S

I don't know how any of this works, but from what i see it's a money deal, and who the **** knows if someone will buy her own masters in the future.  

GagaUnderYou

This is probably why Gaga bought back all her old demos when they were being auctioned. 

Archived