Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga mentioned in prominent NYT article about Donatella today

caulixtla

Featured Posts

caulixtla

In today’s New York Times, there is a prominent article about Donatella Versace today. Donatella, of course, is the inspiration for a Lady Gaga song on the album ARTPOP, and the article mentions this:

“Lady Gaga later did a tribute song to her. The lyrics went: “I am so fab. Check out: I’m blond, I’m skinny, I’m rich, and I’m a little bit of a bitch.”

Ms. Versace put her in a campaign.”

Point being, if Lady Gaga does a song about someone, even if it’s an album track, that Lady Gaga song gets mentioned when they make a newspaper article about the person.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

The Z

Queen of being promoted for her worst song when the GP should just remember Shallow before the LG6 era starts:vegas:

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

Queen of being promoted for her worst song when the GP should just remember Shallow before the LG6 era starts:vegas:

good thing you aren't the gay intern that works for them, because your taste I- :neyde:

Delusional

Donatella should of been a single :madge: imagine the music video

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

The Z
11 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

good thing you aren't the gay intern that works for them, because your taste I- :neyde:

All the critics disliked the song, sorry

RemovedPerRequest1
Just now, kevinsteve said:

All the critics disliked the song, sorry

Go away.

You were only popular 5 years ago, when the media didn't get called out for the trash reviews it produced. Critiques based on everything EXCEPT the music.

The Z
16 minutes ago, JSwystun said:

Go away.

You were only popular 5 years ago, when the media didn't get called out for the trash reviews it produced. Critiques based on everything EXCEPT the music.

That is right for ARTPOP globally as an album. Not Donatella:laughga: not that it is a bad song, but it clearly has a lack of melody in the chorus and some of the lyrics are cringey af ("You just has a salad today-ay")

MonsterMom
11 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

That is right for ARTPOP globally as an album. Not Donatella:laughga: not that it is a bad song, but it clearly has a lack of melody in the chorus and some of the lyrics are cringey af ("You just has a salad today-ay")

will smith gtfo GIF

RemovedPerRequest1
3 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

Who are you? :laughga::laughga::fail:

Leave Britney alone! .gif:v:

Archived