Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

3-Song EP: Live From The Apollo

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Shadow

Please avoid the personal comments. Opinions, if made respectfully, are allowed. At the same time, alienation to Gaga or her fans needs to be avoided for the sake of keeping the peace.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Felixorfelicia
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

It is old (8 years), and she is recycling her hits, since she isn't changing anything about the way she performs them or anything.

Ok so everything that’s ‘old’ shouldn’t be performed anymore then or..? It’s not recycling, it’s literally singing your songs. 

Also every performance of born this way over the years has been different but in the same line (latex, choreo etc) i love how she does that

..so idk why that would be close to a problem

Tease it to Jesus

Rifek

Only in Gaga's fanbase:

*Gaga performs Just Dance* 

LM: How many times will this bish sing that boring old song again?

*Gaga doesn't perform Just Dance*

LM: WTF is dat bish doing? How could she scrap her first single????

:saladga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

monketsharona
28 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Ok so everything that’s ‘old’ shouldn’t be performed anymore then or..? It’s not recycling, it’s literally singing your songs. 

Also every performance of born this way over the years has been different but in the same line (latex, choreo etc) i love how she does that

..so idk why that would be close to a problem

Monsters need to understand that all legends in music that made decades in the business are always singing their iconic songs through the years.

Gaga will sing JD, PF, BR, BTW, Telephone, Paparazzi, Alejandro, Applause and Shallow until her very last show. You all really need to get this asap. 

monketsharona
Just now, Rifek said:

Only in Gaga's fanbase:

*Gaga performs Just Dance* 

LM: How many times will this bish sing that boring old song again?

*Gaga doesn't perform Just Dance*

LM: WTF is dat bish doing? How could she scrap her first single????

:saladga:

During that time the GP loves those songs being back. 

As a fan I will always love Gaga to sing her iconic songs. They just don't get old. They still have the same effect on me.

FlopSlurper
12 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Ok so everything that’s ‘old’ shouldn’t be performed anymore then or..?

tenor.gif?itemid=7954085

Plenty of LEGENDS have been performing their decades old songs, but they always find ways to make them fresh and interesting, by remastering them, new choreo, a mashup etc. Singing the same tired song for 10 years is lazy af.

12 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

different but in the same line (latex, choreo etc) i love how she does that

make it make sense ma'am

I love how you interpret things your way just to get offended and start a rant

Felixorfelicia
8 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7954085

Plenty of LEGENDS have been performing their decades old songs, but they always find ways to make them fresh and interesting, by remastering them, new choreo, a mashup etc. Singing the same tired song for 10 years is lazy af.

make it make sense ma'am

I love how you interpret things your way just to get offended and start a rant

Nobody said that, it was a question

and you think it’s a tired song okay but millions don’t think so. You also interpret things YOUR way lol

and i didn’t start a rant lmao, once again i was trying to defend gaga, seems like that’s all i do here 

Tease it to Jesus

JudasJustDance
7 hours ago, Bradley said:

Keep track? You post this on such a frequent basis, do I even need to keep track? Apparently other people are very displeased at your negativity as well. 

I'm glad you didn't deny that this isn't the first time you had expressed such sentiments.

"Bark"? You need a dictionary. My discussions with @monketsharona were neutral.

I have to laugh. Anyone who has seen your posts before know how many times you had acted entitled towards Gaga.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe you anything.

Get em:pawsup:

It needs to be heard for the people in the fcking back of the room with their ears clogged.  —-> GAGA DOES NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING.

and it really shocks me how much you guys are disappointed about this, WE LITERALLY had prior knowledge that we were getting audio of the show:laughga:

were you expecting a new single? Well don’t get mad at gaga BECAUSE SHE NEVER SAID THAT.

AlexanderMagno

Ok I had no idea this thread was being so problematic :lmao:

EVERY musician in the world sings their biggest hits till the end of their lives.

Accept the fact that Gaga is a pop star like any other.

Accept the fact that not every Gaga song is a known hit and only the greatest hits will forever be played.

Joanne, ARTPOP, they were cute but forgettable.

And Shallow is from A Star Is Born, unlike so many of you who try, it's not part of Gaga's discography. We're not even sure she has the rights to release it in her own albums.

This is just a cute EP from a standalone performance, wtf why so much drama over this

Felixorfelicia
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Ok I had no idea this thread was being so problematic :lmao:

EVERY musician in the world sings their biggest hits till the end of their lives.

Thanks

But well her own fans think that’s lazy and tired, can she do anything right??

this fandom has become a salt mine  

Tease it to Jesus

FlopSlurper
9 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Nobody said that, it was a question

and you think it’s a tired song okay but millions don’t think so. You also interpret things YOUR way lol

and i didn’t start a rant lmao, once again i was trying to defend gaga, seems like that’s all i do here 

yeah because god forbid people have different opinions than yours without you getting triggered as always and that Bradley guy

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Accept the fact that Gaga is a pop star like any other.

Just now, Felixorfelicia said:

Thanks

But well her own fans think that’s lazy and tired, can she do anything right??

this fandom has become a salt mine  

ma'am it ain't that deep, MOST musicians also remaster and come up with new ways to make their old hits fresh, Gaga doesn't.

Felixorfelicia
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

yeah because god forbid people have different opinions than yours without you getting triggered as always and that Bradley guy

Whatever :) at least i can still listen to my fave’s iconic big hit Born This Way without posting about it being old and tired

see ya

Tease it to Jesus

FlopSlurper
Just now, Felixorfelicia said:

Whatever :) at least i can still listen to my fave’s iconic big hit Born This Way without posting about it being old and tired

see ya

until someone says her performing her 10 years old hits the same way as ever is lazy of her and you'll hit pause and get salty about it :fan: and you call us the salty ones :fan:

Archived