Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Euphoria (HBO)

mpthecat

Featured Posts

mpthecat

Quite surprised there is no topic for this show yet. After two episodes, it became my new favorite. Rue and Jules are awesome. :giveup:

21-euphoria.w700.h700.jpg

It stars Zendaya and here is a little description about it:

An American adaptation of the Israeli show of the same name, "Euphoria" follows the troubled life of 17-year-old Rue, a drug addict fresh from rehab with no plans to stay clean. Circling in Rue's orbit are Jules, a transgender girl searching for where she belongs; Nate, a jock whose anger issues mask sexual insecurities; Chris, a football star who finds the adjustment from high school to college harder than expected; Cassie, whose sexual history continues to dog her; and Kat, a body-conscious teen exploring her sexuality. As the classmates struggle to make sense of their futures, the series tackles the teenage landscape of substance-enhanced parties and anxiety-ridden day-to-day life with empathy and candor.

malazam

An amazing show that's setting the bar too high for "teen" dramas. I absolutely love it.

another shot before we kiss the other side

The Child

I watched the first episode and it was enough for me. It’s great don’t get me wrong but not my thing.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

crisTEAne

it's so good and so vibey

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

crisTEAne

can't wait for the steamy scenes in the next episode between

Spoiler

jules and  nate :lolly: 

androiduser

I am crazy about it, and the third episode was SOOOOO good, sooo much fun, and the characters and the actors are brilliant! Zendaya is fantastic, what a star!

mpthecat
On 7/2/2019 at 1:41 AM, T E A said:

can't wait for the steamy scenes in the next episode between

Hide contents

jules and  nate :lolly: 

I don't think there will be any. :bradley: And I'm profoundly ashamed to admit to shipping them.

Spoiler

I think that whole Jules/Nate/Cal storyline will come to head and conclude at the carnival. I'm almost sure that Cal recorded his encounter with Jules and Nate saw that and he has ulterior motives or the very least it started like that for him. Though their first encounter with the knife, when he leaned very close into Jules, their lips almost met and there was some sexuality to it, at least to me. Supposedly there is a twist at the end of episode 4. And the actress of Jules said that after episode 4, Jules will put the toxicity of men aside and seek love from femme people (her words, not mine).

ZiggyZiggs

I stan this show so much and literally wait for it to be Sunday 

crisTEAne
On 7/4/2019 at 10:42 AM, mpthecat said:

I don't think there will be any. :bradley: And I'm profoundly ashamed to admit to shipping them.

Reveal hidden contents

I think that whole Jules/Nate/Cal storyline will come to head and conclude at the carnival. I'm almost sure that Cal recorded his encounter with Jules and Nate saw that and he has ulterior motives or the very least it started like that for him. Though their first encounter with the knife, when he leaned very close into Jules, their lips almost met and there was some sexuality to it, at least to me. Supposedly there is a twist at the end of episode 4. And the actress of Jules said that after episode 4, Jules will put the toxicity of men aside and seek love from femme people (her words, not mine).

:noparty:

Spoiler

i don't ship rue and jules :crossed:

mpthecat
8 hours ago, T E A said:

:noparty:

Reveal hidden contents

i don't ship rue and jules :crossed:

They’re cute together and I love the friendship between them but I don’t want them together either. :green:

Spoiler

If it makes you feel any better, there are a screencap from the season trailer showing Jules kissing with a guy, so I don’t think they’re pairing her up with a girl. I think what Hunter meant in the interview was that Jules starts seeking love and acceptance from friendships rather than from men and casual hook ups. 

thatfoxyfeeling

I loved this episode! So much drama, I hate Nate’s Dad but not gonna lie the actor is a daddy and Jacob Elordi who plays Nate is fit too, imagine a scene with them two. :rip: 

• 2 weeks later...
crisTEAne

I HATE NATE WITH A PASSION! :wtf:

Archived