💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madonna - God Control

EdX

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

This video is a MASTERPIECE no one can deny. It's such a shame that it's from this album, like the video is too good for the rest of the music that the album includes

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insight
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

She ruined the song with this video could not even enjoy it.

poor you.

2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

This video is a MASTERPIECE no one can deny. It's such a shame that it's from this album, like the video is too good for the rest of the music that the album includes

Ugh! 

TRUMP 2020

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 hours ago, Charlie said:

As a resident of Orlando and as a community member apart of the healing process after the Pulse massacre I do not support the imagery or storytelling component of this video.

I condone this message in its entirety.

This is wrong, disgusting, and disturbing  that she is profiting off the backs of dead people of color and marginalized communities. 

There are other ways to handle this dialogue.

F$&@ her. 

I completely understand you but boy, it's disgusting that this is what happens in real life, what is really disturbing is that this can happen anytime anywhere, not that Madonna made a video about it. I prefer the biggest star in the world make a video like this one before a b"tch shaking her naked ass to a mediocre rap song while people are being killed.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Did anyone notice in the video when  she stops typing and then she hits the "return power" button and starts again? Brilliant! 

TRUMP 2020

Queen Artpop

I think the addition of the lame protests about guns at the end was a bit too on the nose and artless but the rest is great. I also think the portrayal of the gunman shooting up the gay night club (a nod to Omar Mateen, the terrorist) was strange but overall a good video.

32 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

For how long? 1 hour or less are weak for today standard. And mostly news site covering the update. A hyped up  ones can stay up there for about 3+ hours these days and already considered great.  Super popular topics like Avengers, Game Of Thrones, Ariana, BLACKPINK, or BTS can last a day and that is when we know something is huge cos actual people are talking about it, not just media covering the news. 

Well that says more about us as a socity than her and the powerful Message of this song/video.   People rather say  things like " oh soo sorry" " in my prayers"  when **** goes down rather than keep the convesation going and actually keeping things up to make a real change.  We are as a socity are deep deep asleep.   "Wake up" can't be said enough times

TRUMP 2020

3 minutes ago, Queen ARTPOP said:

I think the addition of the lame protests about guns at the end was a bit too on the nose and artless but the rest is great. I also think the portrayal of the gunman shooting up the gay night club (a nod to Omar Mateen, the terrorist) was strange but overall a good video.

I'm glad she added that so people (they will say it anyway) won't say she made it all about herself.

TRUMP 2020

Queen Artpop
Just now, DavieX said:

I'm glad she added that so people (they will say it anyway) won't say she made it all about herself.

Which is why I said it was artless and just political posturing. She should've left it out it was tacky and ugly to look at. Those protests were dumb and sucked lol. I also don't understand the part where Madonna gets mugged?? As if she has ever had to worry about something like that. 

The video is still somehow good though. It's very chaotic and messy. She should've made it more nightmarish and worked the "working back the clock before the shooting" bit more and fleshed out her character better.

RoverLoader

It's an awesome video. If I was being super picky, I would have preferred it to be filming chronologically rather than showing the shooting first. But either way, I hope it gets some good exposure.

and i oop
57 minutes ago, Queen ARTPOP said:

I also don't understand the part where Madonna gets mugged?? As if she has ever had to worry about something like that. 

Um wtf

Madonna was raped at gunpoint when she was 19

The Bling

Not y'all trying real hard to find anything to dislike about this piece of art :smh:

And for those who couldn't handle the imagery, the warning at the beginning of the video was for you, can't you read? :smh:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

23 minutes ago, LadyGagaIsBest said:

Um wtf

Madonna was raped at gunpoint when she was 19

They think she was born the Queen of pop and filthy rich hahahaha

TRUMP 2020

• Admin changed the title to Madonna - God Control

Archived