💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madonna - God Control

EdX

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Italian said:

Does anyone have any analysis as to why the clock is going backwards or it's not that deep as I think

Maybe bcs the world is going backwards instead of being progressive 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
simbiosis
1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

Maybe bcs the world is going backwards instead of being progressive 

Yes, that's a brilliant interpretation, and makes total sense. 🤯

JoeMo

Jonas Auckerland strikes again.

seriously, he should direct every single music video. From now on. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

I hope Queen of VMA's gets one more award with this video! 

That'd make VMA's relevant again (+ Gaga getting Vanguard award).

This is Madonna we were waiting for!  I'm impressed 

:worship2::nooo:

+ we know who we want as LG6 lead single music video director :giveup:

simbiosis

I can only anticipate that the NRA, pro-gun republicans, Fox News and the like will come hard for her.

Her outspokenness, bravery, and fearlessness continues to be what defines Madonna to this day, and I couldn't be prouder that she is still using her platform, and a medium such as pop music which is commonly seen as lowbrow, to address such a powerful and important topic.

No other pop star would put something like this out there, and this is one of the many reasons why her work and legacy will always be as a staple of our times.

Radios might not play her, Award Shows might not nominate her, and ageist articles might keep pouring in, but that won't stop her from keep delivering her art and message.

FlopSlurper

Not usually a fan of her music or music videos. I like the visuals of this one and the message behind it, and she looks good. The production of the song is amazing, I wish the melody of the song and her vocals weren't this robotic.

Monster7

I like this song a bit, not too much fun of the album. But she got me with this video:pray:

Akiki

Thank you Lisbon for bringing us the Queen of Pop back! This is confessions on dance floor level. 1 - 2 cha cha cha, little monsters!

DeleteMyAccount
6 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Not usually a fan of her music or music videos. I like the visuals of this one and the message behind it, and she looks good. The production of the song is amazing, I wish the melody of the song and her vocals weren't this robotic.

I honestly think I would love the album if it weren't for the vocals.

Well, till politics and it’s cold interest rules the country (and the world) nothing will happen. :madge:

Mr Mirko

The video is iconic and relevant. Love the retro note to it. Jonas knows how to direct a video. Song is one of the best of Madame X.

Anderson123

This is one of her best music videos ever but I wish some things would've been different. The shooting as soon as the song kicks into the disco sound ruins it, I wish they'd have shown more of her dancing and really let the song not get lost with so much stuff going on. I get that the message is important and everything but it's too much going on at the same time. This is Jonas so of course it's one of the things I disliked about Paparazzi and Telephone, everything happens so fast that if you blink you miss great shots. Otherwise this was a great way to spend that budget, I hope it does well.

Gov Hooka

Fantastic!!! Amazing video

is this only the second from the Madame X era after Medellin? 

I haven’t been keeping up and now I definitely will!! 

Illuminati Freak
23 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Fantastic!!! Amazing video

is this only the second from the Madame X era after Medellin? 

I haven’t been keeping up and now I definitely will!! 

This is technically the fifth video released to date. So far we have visuals for:

Medellin

Crave

Dark Ballet

I Rise

God Control

• Admin changed the title to Madonna - God Control

Archived