💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your most controversial fave?

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

Of all of your faves/stans, which one is the most controversial or problematic?

Mine would probably be Nicki, James Charles (his video basically proved him innocent so don't come for me) and I actually like Azealia Banks' music (although her personality is toxic af) :oops:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

It's Gaga.

I technically only have 3 faves (Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah) and you know :poot:

edengowon
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It's Gaga.

I technically only have 3 faves (Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah) and you know :poot:

God your stan list is immaculate when it comes to controversy :ladyhaha:

Reginald

Marilyn Manson, although he doesn't really do shock and controversy as much as he did in the 90s / 2000s. He's been a favorite of my for a very long time.

edengowon
Just now, Reginald said:

Marilyn Manson, although he doesn't really do shock and controversy as much as he did in the 90s / 2000s. He's been a favorite of my for a very long time.

He was the one who released that d*ldo right?

JazzGa

I like a couple songs by Azealia but I'm not a  fan of her overall :selena: I guess Lana is my most controversial fave? Not controversial on this site tho :lana: :pray:  :kiss:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Reginald
Just now, WarriorPhoenix said:

He was the one who released that d*ldo right?

:air:I-- I mean, yes :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

But um, :ladyhaha:

he's done a lot more culturally significant things besides that :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Morphine Prince

Kanye West. His music is incredible to me. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the best album of the decade along with Born This Way imo. 

I don't agree with many things he has said and done but I always find myself going back to his music and I think his whole aesthetic is cool, idk.

I already know people are gonna drag me or laugh but he's one of my favorite artists. 

VoldeLorde2

I used to stan Miki Minjaj but that was in 2014 and I was in 6th grade so it doesn't count:fan:

edengowon
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Kanye West. His music is incredible to me. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the best album of the decade along with Born This Way imo. 

I don't agree with many things he has said and done but I always find myself going back to his music and I think his whole aesthetic is cool, idk.

I already know people are gonna drag me or laugh but he's one of my favorite artists. 

Oh I love Kanye

He's the only male rapper I've stanned everrrrr

But, 808s and Heartbreak is my favourite album

im not even sorry matt leblanc GIF

Andreu

So you made a thread expecting us to expose us to get draggedT?? Thx but ill pass on this one

Besides half the forum already knows my answer :ally:

Archived