💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paparazzi follow Gaga all the way to Apollo for autographs

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

OMonster
29 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

We can agree that Gaga worked hard, but I don’t agree that this guy does, sorry. He follows people on a bike, must be so difficult to ride around NYC stalking celebs. 😂 Like I said he makes a living off of others hustle as you call it, off of what Gaga worked for to make a name for herself, not him. You’re lowkey insulting Gaga by comparing her to him but whatever.

I think KNJ is just trying to highlight how we've all got to survive in this world, you know? And if Gio didn't create this 'business', who knows what *might've* been. Crime, drugs, other illegitimate means of survival... all scenarios that would harm wider society. This doesn't harm anyone. 

Fame is an eco-system, and Gaga knows that. If, whilst sitting idle in a car, Gaga can pay someone's weekly bills and put food on a family's table... why wouldn't she? It's not exactly a hardship. Perhaps an annoyance, but not a hardship. And fame is always dependent on exposure, and exposure means having to trade in anonymity and having to deal with paparazzi, autograph hustlers and the like. That's the deal. 

Gaga is one of the most famous pop artists in history. She has the resources to live the life she wishes, to make the art she dreams of and to look after her family for generations to come. And in return of that immense privilege (which she wouldn't have if not for the attention she has attracted to herself), I am sure she understands that she has to give back to the system that propelled her to where she is. 

And the point about making money on the back of someone else's name - that's business. News and gossip websites make money from writing articles about Gaga, artists make money from using Gaga's image, and Gaga's own team (managers, executives, creatives) live by her success. That's what happens when you're a superstar - you are bigger than just yourself. You are a business and a lifeline for many, many people. 

Everyone is living according to someone else's genius. If you work for a retail store, you are living from a brand created by someone else. And sure, Gio's approach to this may be slightly more aggressive and direct - but perhaps he has lived a life that has inhibited him from a more 'acceptable' line of work. There are structural inequalities in this world that make it unfair to frown upon one's means of income - not without understanding who they are and how they have reached this point.

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagafrontrow
7 hours ago, KNJ said:

All the album's and guitars I saw from the last time he was brought up here, are gone. Unless every fan who has gotten something signed puts it up for sale , then the supply is low enough to price that confidently. His "rare" statement is correct. And what is he " "faking" ? He records every signing and the items signed. He's def not fraudulent. And If u don't like the price, you don't have to buy it.seth meyers boom GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I think he is faking that he sold stuff at those high prices, just to get others interested by making them think this stuff would actually be worth that much money. Some fans can make mistakes and pay for things they later will regret.

Perhaps Gaga's "be kind" efforts are not without cause.

www.gagafrontrow.com

Biggest Fan

You know I get that she maybe doesn't want to be bothered 

But then again this is HIS JOB as a paparazzi it all comes back to her & she knows shes helping him w/$$$  :ladyhaha: 

its just a different approach to life 

P .S .

Peter I want to lick your feet đŸ€ 

đŸ€–

AshIey
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

I think KNJ is just trying to highlight how we've all got to survive in this world, you know? And if Gio didn't create this 'business', who knows what *might've* been. Crime, drugs, other illegitimate means of survival... all scenarios that would harm wider society. This doesn't harm anyone. 

Fame is an eco-system, and Gaga knows that. If, whilst sitting idle in a car, Gaga can pay someone's weekly bills and put food on a family's table... why wouldn't she? It's not exactly a hardship. Perhaps an annoyance, but not a hardship. And fame is always dependent on exposure, and exposure means having to trade in anonymity and having to deal with paparazzi, autograph hustlers and the like. That's the deal. 

Gaga is one of the most famous pop artists in history. She has the resources to live the life she wishes, to make the art she dreams of and to look after her family for generations to come. And in return of that immense privilege (which she wouldn't have if not for the attention she has attracted to herself), I am sure she understands that she has to give back to the system that propelled her to where she is. 

And the point about making money on the back of someone else's name - that's business. News and gossip websites make money from writing articles about Gaga, artists make money from using Gaga's image, and Gaga's own team (managers, executives, creatives) live by her success. That's what happens when you're a superstar - you are bigger than just yourself. You are a business and a lifeline for many, many people. 

Everyone is living according to someone else's genius. If you work for a retail store, you are living from a brand created by someone else. And sure, Gio's approach to this may be slightly more aggressive and direct - but perhaps he has lived a life that has inhibited him from a more 'acceptable' line of work. There are structural inequalities in this world that make it unfair to frown upon one's means of income - not without understanding who they are and how they have reached this point.

He’s not directly harming anyone but he clearly makes Gaga uncomfortable and I do not believe that is ok. His videos are really sad to watch as a fan, and I’m not the only one who feels that way.

LilyLark
On 6/27/2019 at 3:09 AM, modern ecstasy said:

Thanks for your insight. That sounds incredibly frustrating to deal with. But in situation A couldn’t her security try to keep him from getting too close to her like they do with other people and fans?

Sure, but her security has to be on guard all the time and he's just an distraction to their job that can be neutralized by cutting a deal.  Plus, like I said I wouldn't put it past him to shout or say abusive things to her to get a reaction so even if they "kept" him away that could get to Gaga.

9 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

He’s not directly harming anyone but he clearly makes Gaga uncomfortable and I do not believe that is ok. His videos are really sad to watch as a fan, and I’m not the only one who feels that way.

She seemed frustrated at one point but Gagas a big girl and no one forced her. Pieter could have stopped him or literally call him off. She could've given back the box with only one or two or no signs and relay the message that he went too far back there and stay away for a whi!e.  If she was cornered/berated that's a completely different story. She was not. The two of them have been doing this tango for years. They have an understanding and a relationship that is ultimately in her control.

If Gaga is cool, why are you getting so heated?

Here, she coulda kept the window closed but she signed and said "Go sell the sh*t outta this!"

This man is persistent (= hustles hard) but is definitely respectful, sincere, grateful (did u see the little trophy he gave Daniel Radcliffe :lmao:).  Do you know how f'd up these ppl can act? I'd rather have him around Gaga then most. He's a blessing to these celebs compared to the others.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

11 hours ago, gagafrontrow said:

I think he is faking that he sold stuff at those high prices, just to get others interested by making them think this stuff would actually be worth that much money.

That's a resellers problem. He's not pricing it so low that he does all that work just for someone else to buy and resell it, plus 50%, with the ease of a few mouseclicks.

11 hours ago, gagafrontrow said:

Some fans can make mistakes and pay for things they later will regret..

Impulsive buying isn't his prob either :oops:

AshIey
10 minutes ago, KNJ said:

She seemed frustrated at one point but Gagas a big girl and no one forced her. Pieter could have stopped him or literally call him off. She could've given back the box with only one or two or no signs and relay the message that he went too far back there and stay away for a whi!e.  If she was cornered/berated that's a completely different story. She was not. The two of them have been doing this tango for years. They have an understanding and a relationship that is ultimately in her control.

If Gaga is cool, why are you getting so heated?

Here, she coulda kept the window closed but she signed and said "Go sell the sh*t outta this!"

This man is persistent (= hustles hard) but is definitely respectful, sincere, grateful (did u see the little trophy he gave Daniel Radcliffe :lmao:).  Do you know how f'd up these ppl can act? I'd rather have him around Gaga then most. He's a blessing to these celebs compared to the others.

Like @LilyLark said, she probably can’t refuse to sign things for fear of retaliation of some sort. I’m not getting heated, but how can you be so sure Gaga is ok with it? You’re making an assumption. She’s expressed in the past how she doesn’t like when people use her to make money off of, or don’t treat her like a person and just shove things in her face for autographs or demands a selfie. So no I would not be surprised if she didn’t enjoy this as well.

10 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Like @LilyLark said, she probably can’t refuse to sign things for fear of retaliation of some sort. I’m not getting heated, but how can you be so sure Gaga is ok with it? You’re making an assumption. She’s expressed in the past how she doesn’t like when people use her to make money off of, or don’t treat her like a person and just shove things in her face for autographs or demands a selfie. So no I would not be surprised if she didn’t enjoy this as well.

Well, there's words (as you've quoted) and then there's  actions (like in the videos). Ppl can hold onto multiple principles at a time

. An agency trying to squeeze every coin out of her professionally, health be damned, is very different from voluntarily scrawling on a picture,  knowing it'll  ultimately find its way to a dedicated fan, while also supporting someone's livelihood. 

And trust me, this man will NOT jeopardize his bag by being an assh*le to anybody. He's out there building rapport and relationships. To risk burning those bridges  may mean the end of his business

Archived