• Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP

And we wont even get an official recording, again.  :bradley:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Magui
9 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

And we wont even get an official recording, again.  :bradley:

Honestly, this. ( i just would love, love to see the show, to see every little detail) 

Pacify Him

The Gaga model is serving

562F066AC835FF03E4726FA1D73D8FDE7E9BDF38

This is so cyberpunk ugh :giveup:  "Dystopian Landscape" my poor Sci-Fi artificial heart :diane:

I’m getting on your nerves

FameHookah
9 hours ago, Didymus said:

Agreed, actually but I hate most of the BTWB too :chica:

There is one argument that easily backs me up: remove the screens and expensive lighting set and what do you have?  :koons:The same choreos we've seen 100x, mediocre pop vocals (because she still insists to do that choreo throughout entire songs even though she can't even execute them 100% professionally 'cause she's just not a strong dancer), the same old "I don't care what anyone thinks", "I love my friends", "the media/fame is bad" speeches and piano segments so she can rest (cute but she's been doing that for forever now) and a storyline that only makes half sense and seems like an excuse to tie unrelated songs together.

Compared to early tours I feel like her stage presence specifically is really suffering (and I'm not talking about the brilliant jazz show accompanying Enigma where it is on fire) and, at this point, there really is no excuse for performing that same stale old choreo over and over again :air: She also promised (finally!) to reinvent her songs and she didn't, apart from a few reimagined vocal lines :madge: Set pieces are made use of but they're usually just an excuse for her to sit or stand still throughout an entire number and they end up losing their theatrical impact because of it.

All of that compared to the amazing arrangements and flow of her jazz show tells me she couldn't be bothered to set up a truly magnificent pop show and relied on her old clichés and stunning screen visuals to make it pass :shrug: It's tough for me to say, but even Katy's last two tours were more exciting and innovative in terms of delivering a pop spectacle. Just because Gaga has better vocals doesn't mean her show is well executed. I'm, again, super happy you and other fans are enjoying it but I find even her Fame Ball performances more inventive, more dynamic and more effective as pop performances. That seems problematic this late in her career :rip:

No hate though. I knew this was coming. I predicted her jazz show was gonna be genius and the pop show would be lacking months before they debuted :vegas: It's just flat out obvious that's where her heart lies now.

Agreed and It really shows :(

But hey the screens look really good ..😪

WTF is MDNA

Suspiria
5 hours ago, Roger Smith said:
  Hide contents

fashion-2013-1-lady-gaga-split-pants-mai

I am sorry but these BTWB looks always remind me of this.:oops:

A thicc queen:lolly:

Woohoo

and we can't even have a decent wig :oprah:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

NewYorkCity
On 6/26/2019 at 3:20 AM, GypsyBabe said:

Its crazy how many visuals you miss being in GA. I prefer it over seats, obviously, but was SHOOKETH at the pics that people were posting from further back in the venue. I didn't notice a lot of cool things simply because I was so close to the stage. Like how amazing the lighting was etc. 

Maybe that is why the GP is going crazy about this show too. They have a perfect view from the seats of the entire production. 

I always pick seat tickets for the concerts because of that. Love to see the whole production.

teenagechrist

And some people in this forum have the nerve to call this show cheap. Lmao 

feeling so hot tamale

Magui
8 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

64525581_2287460764656009_77954182394079

do we ever see this full view in the enigma show`?

Maybe people that attend can answer buy that's pretty amazing. Awsome view. 

CatelynnMarie

It's almost kind of a shame these visuals are being used for ENIGMA and not an actual era. I have always wanted her to do an aesthetic like this for an album theme. Just because ENIGMA is using the visuals now doesn't mean it won't happen for an album, but with how Gaga is always changing and doesn't do the same thing twice, I'm doubtful we'll see this for an album cycle. 

Side note, I'm not hating on ENIGMA either. It's iconic in it's own right. I just love the visuals/ theme so much I wish it could be on a bigger scale for a whole album theme. 

FlopSlurper

If the show was good no one would've had to come up with this stupid ass excuse "YoU hAvE tO Be tHEre", well ma I didn't attend TMB and BTWB and at the time I could see the show looked expensive and she looked good.

FlopSlurper
On 6/26/2019 at 11:04 AM, Didymus said:

All of that compared to the amazing arrangements and flow of her jazz show tells me she couldn't be bothered to set up a truly magnificent pop show and relied on her old clichés and stunning screen visuals to make it pass :shrug: 

brave of you to assume she even bothered with it :fan:She just came up with the name and this guy https://instagram.com/elirusselllinnetz?igshid=1xu5dxnlf6cqb told her his concept for the whole show and she was like okay (this was confirmed by him), and thinking about now that explains a lot :fan:

HausOfMark

This is amazing. Ive watched this so many times. so many talent in making all of this.

-Mark

Archived