Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga and DJWS mentioned on The View

Antoni

Featured Posts

Antoni

Chef Art Smith was on The View today. He briefly mentions working with Gaga, and towards the end of the segment he announced that DJ White Shadow ("famous for Born This Way and A Star Is Born") is performing on his NYC Pride parade float. 

It turns out he made that announcement on Twitter last week, but this is the first time anyone's posted about it on here (trust me, I searched).

My name isn't Timmers

Kimmo

He blocked me on IG because I laughed at his tattoo... I wonder what happened to him :selena:

Hottie Detector

Emvee
8 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

He blocked me on IG because I laughed at his tattoo... I wonder what happened to him :selena:

Probably because that’s a shitty thing to do lol 

Antoni
24 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

He's got 3-5 different projects in the works right now and almost all of them have been in the works since late last year. I can't say anything else.

Also, don't be a bully :fthis:

My name isn't Timmers

beaublue
32 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

& you think getting blocked for being sh*tty is some kind of badge of honor? Lmao go put it in your twitter bio like the rest

Archived