• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
On 6/26/2019 at 6:57 AM, Sneaky said:

Friendly reminder:

Using this as an excuse for calling us greedy or impatient, is TIRED

:lana:

Well you guys do sound greedy though. Its a great excuse, since you guys want new music now when other fanbases waited longer. You guys being greedy is TIRED

OMonster

Well, I'll have whatever the assistant was on tbh. 

She was in a world of her own, and dragged me right through it :icega: 

subtext / fantasy

KatieJudasGaga4
On 6/26/2019 at 7:04 AM, Weasel said:

Friendly reminder: 

She released TFM a year after TF. Also, the ASIB album was pretty much finished already at the beginning of 2017 as we know they already started filming back then :ohwell: She also released BTW and Judas while still touring for TFM so these time frames mean nothing :huntyga:

The reason some people call some fans greedy and impatient is that you guys act like she hasn't released any material in years, when she already did 9 months ago. And who cares when they were finished? Paparazzi, Brown Eyes and Beautiful Dirty Rich were made in 2006/2007 and were pretty much done way before The Fame was released. And basically saying she pretty much finished the soundtrack a year before the film was released is irrelevant since none of us knew what the songs sounded like or were even called. They were new to us, so basically new music to us.

BleepBloop
20 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Well, I'll have whatever the assistant was on tbh. 

She was in a world of her own, and dragged me right through it :icega: 

Not to be dramatic, but she should get help if she really was lying. Like, WHY go and make something like that up at your job? She could've just gone to Twitter and make sh*t up there lol

OMonster
7 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Not to be dramatic, but she should get help if she really was lying. Like, WHY go and make something like that up at your job? She could've just gone to Twitter and make sh*t up there lol

I really hope she just confused, and wasn't deliberately lying... but I don't know. 

Spoiler

Also, since Gaga is confirmed to be at NYC Pride today... could there still be a chance of a surprise drop?

Spoiler

The tiniest chance... :ladyhaha:

subtext / fantasy

Rifek

She is going to appear/perform at Stonewall Gay Pride concert on NYC in 40 minutes.

Maybe we're really getting new music or announcement today :air:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

48 minutes ago, S0436 said:

They are loving the song in New Zealand and Oceania

flavor of love wtf GIF

In France too ! The new Gaga song is so good ! :giveup:

Felixorfelicia
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

She is going to appear/perform at Stonewall Gay Pride concert on NYC in 40 minutes.

Maybe we're really getting new music or announcement today :air:

Omg the rude gays are gonna shout ‘where’s the single’ at her aren’t they

Tease it to Jesus

BleepBloop
10 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I really hope she just confused, and wasn't deliberately lying... but I don't know. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, since Gaga is confirmed to be at NYC Pride today... could there still be a chance of a surprise drop?

Reveal hidden contents

The tiniest chance... :ladyhaha:

This woman was so not confused imo, like her wording was very specific. Either was lying or not. We shall see:sis:

OMonster
1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

This woman was so not confused imo, like her wording was very specific. Either was lying or not. We shall see:sis:

Just had a thought based on what has been said in another thread - I don't think it would be for Gaga to make Gay Pride about herself. I think she would find that really distasteful. And there's also the fact that Madonna is the pre-arranged headliner. 

On reflection, I don't think Gaga would want to take an individual's or a movement's focus away by putting it onto her through announcing / releasing a single. To me, that pretty much confirms no new music tonight. 

Oh well! It's been a fun thread :ladyhaha:

subtext / fantasy

Vitleysingur

Annoncement of a new single at the pride event is... tacky. :koons:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

imitalian
11 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Omg the rude gays are gonna shout ‘where’s the single’ at her aren’t they

As they should

Rifek
2 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Annoncement of a new single at the pride event is... tacky. :koons:

For Gaga not at all.

She's a gay icon.

New single from her would be the best way of celebration for many gays.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived