💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

AdmistTheLight

I know I gonna get hurt but imma jump on the hype train yall.

keanu reeves speed GIF

Liberaté mi amor

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taide

I believe you. I mean didn't an inter from Warners Bros (?) Argentine reveal the date when ASIB trailers would be released (prior days)...?

Glamourpuss
27 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

I really don’t think @OMonster is one to fake receipts so the conversation is definitely real imo. We’ll see soon enough I guess!

I agree. Thanks for sharing this with us   @OMonster. I hope you weren't trolled. :fan: 

Weasel
4 minutes ago, Taide said:

I believe you. I mean didn't an inter from Warners Bros (?) Argentine reveal the date when ASIB trailers would be released (prior days)...?

Yes, I remember making a thread about this because they told me it was true :air:

Glamourpuss

There actually could be some truth to this. I mean, look how Gaga is suddenly slaying with these New York looks. It's like this is the end of the blackout now because she's come out of hiding. She's done the same thing before previous releases, like with the pre Joanne looks. :flutter:

BleepBloop

I believe you but, I can already see this not happening and asking myself if sh*t like this ever happens to other fandoms

OMonster
4 minutes ago, Taide said:

Exactly! 

This is the kind of 'unexpected, basic' source of news / leaks I was talking about. In each Gaga era, there's always some kind of 'so easy it's unbelievable' kind of leak that happens. 

I don't know, this could be absolutely nothing and I could've been trolled. But I thought it would be worth a discussion.  

Also, it does make sense. Think about it: 

- The Apollo live-stream is being released on a Friday... four days after the event itself. 

- Every time the Apollo teams up with SiriusXM, the stream is always either a day or two days later - not four. 

- By delaying the audio release until Friday, Gaga can release a single on the same day she is guaranteed radio coverage. 

- It looks like this could be part of an elaborate radio deal with SiriusXM - a single release and a full concert being aired on the radio. 

- The SiriusXM deal is also with Pandora, who are releasing a playlist of Gaga's Apollo performance on their streaming service. 

- Putting a new single as part of this playlist = more streams for the single. 

- Gaga has served looks recently in NYC, which usually means *something* when you trace back prior single announcements / releases. 

:shrug:

subtext / fantasy

crisTEAne

omg, i believe you and want it to happen so bad. :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ydnmnme

I will be freaking out if it’s released on Friday! I kept saying "June 28th" for a while

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

OMonster
1 minute ago, mauvais said:

Honestly, initially, I thought the person who spoke with you sounded like a bored, low-level employee at an outsourced customer service organization but... I used the chat feature myself...

tumblr_ptnw1sb8Wk1qzwvqpo1_400.png

I left the original chat, ready to return triumphantly to GGD bearing good news, but I thought 'f*ck it, I should ask if they can confirm the name of the song' so I went back and asked the same question with a new chat assistant... 

tumblr_ptnw1sb8Wk1qzwvqpo2_r1_400.png

Isabella responded 'yes, that's correct.' 

dope shit GIF

I honestly think, since I have spoken to them twice and I am sure other people are now doing the same... they are going to backtrack massively. 

I mean, I was obnoxiously persistent in asking for constant confirmation of a SINGLE not the Apollo performance - and as my screen caps show, the person I was speaking to was absolutely adamant and consistent that their is a new song *and* the Apollo stream. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived