Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster
17 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No and she's clearly hiding. Usually she's always showing up in NYC

Pretty odd. Single aside (which is super unlikely), I wonder if she's going to take part in NYC pride?

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No and she's clearly hiding. Usually she's always showing up in NYC

She is for sure going to Pride/Stonewall event. I wonder if she might be a surprise guest to Madonna’s show.

TheRealJT
19 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

well:selena: 

It’s never really over. 

They said the song will come out after the Apollo stream. We can’t close up shop until tomorrow around 8pm. 

hausofbrice

this is so boring. they said they were a fan, which means they were probs tricking us, and even if they were not, they are not allowed to say stuff like that before a single comes out. so can yall cut this delusional **** out, nothings coming till enigmas done. deal with it

xoxo, brice ♡

ThisGuyTony

Releasing at 5 PM and not now (midnight) would be the stupidest thing her team could do. :emma:

Schizophonic
4 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Releasing at 5 PM and not now (midnight) would be the stupidest thing her team could do. :emma:

whenever it is released, if its a supriserelease, it will come at such a time for ww impact. 

ELECTROHEART
2 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

And they do smart things? :trollga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

please be true :messga: i don't want a red nose

giphy-5.gif

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

monketsharona
7 hours ago, ghs said:

She is for sure going to Pride/Stonewall event. I wonder if she might be a surprise guest to Madonna’s show.

Just saying but Bobby started to follow Guy Oseary, Madonna's manager

Archived