💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

S0436
Just now, Infinity Wave said:

I didn't read the whole thread ofc, but I'm sure ⅔ of the comments are like "y'all don't blame Gaga when nothing comes on Friday it's not her fault"

Her fault is that she hasn't spend a single word with us on actually anything. She didn't speak about the Met, she didn't speak about Enigma, she hasn't spoken about LG6. We don't know anything. It's so frustrating and really rude of her. So yeah, when nothing comes of Friday I'll not blame Gaga, I'm blaming jer because she totally forgot about us loving her and waiting for news.

That’s why nothing will come on Friday because she always teases at least something shortly before a release

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme
19 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I didn't read the whole thread ofc, but I'm sure ⅔ of the comments are like "y'all don't blame Gaga when nothing comes on Friday it's not her fault"

Her fault is that she hasn't spend a single word with us on actually anything. She didn't speak about the Met, she didn't speak about Enigma, she hasn't spoken about LG6. We don't know anything. It's so frustrating and really rude of her. So yeah, when nothing comes of Friday I'll not blame Gaga, I'm blaming her because she totally forgot about us loving her and waiting for news.

I agree, it’s very sad and frustrating that she doesn’t share anything with us, I mean... is it difficult to post a pic? To write four words? To like a tweet? It warms my heart when she just likes fans’ tweets but she doesn’t do even this now. But we can’t blame her for that, we don’t know what’s happening in her head and what she’s preparing for us? Maybe she’s getting ready to start a new amazing era? To release a new documentary about her life? To slay us with the album? We never know.

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

TheRealJT
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

How persistent are you :awkney: embaressing

It’s embarrassing that even with spell check people still can’t spell correctly on the internet 

Weasel
33 minutes ago, S0436 said:

That’s why nothing will come on Friday because she always teases at least something shortly before a release

She didn't tease the Cure tho :ohwell:

Regina George
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Why do you have to be so rude? He did this so you wouldn’t call him liar or fake. He clearly said many times that he was persistent because he wanted to make things clear. This reply is honestly so ****ing rude and childish. I’m actually shook by the number of uncultured people on this forum. 

Vitleysingur

Friendly reminder:

A Star Is Born: Soundtrack, an album sung, written and produced by Gaga, was released 9 months ago

Y'all literally act like kids and scream that she didn't feed your greedy asses. :gum:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

BleepBloop
6 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Friendly reminder:

A Star Is Born: Soundtrack, an album sung, written and produced by Gaga, was released 9 months ago

Y'all literally act like kids and scream that she didn't feed your greedy asses. :gum:

Friendly reminder:

Using this as an excuse for calling us greedy or impatient, is TIRED

:lana:

Weasel
11 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Friendly reminder:

Friendly reminder: 

She released TFM a year after TF. Also, the ASIB album was pretty much finished already at the beginning of 2017 as we know they already started filming back then :ohwell: She also released BTW and Judas while still touring for TFM so these time frames mean nothing :huntyga:

MonsterMom

I get that she goes through times of being more active on social media. I do too! Sometimes I post a lot and sometimes I disappear. The only problem is this is part of her job. There is a huge difference in getting paparazzi shots and her actually interacting. I think that is what most people are frustrated with. We know she loves her fans, but she has stopped interacting. I honestly don’t even think people would be that pressed for LG6 if she was posting and talking on social media. 

I will give her a pass if she has been off social media trying to figure out her relationship with Bradley:staymad:. But if that goes no where and this was all for nothing

jennifer lawrence no no no no no no GIF

scheisseJK

Could you please stop drama about her silence in social media. You don't own her, she can do whatever she want and i hope she is ok with  it . She couldn't have a private time on the  street for over  a decade so you are really suprise with the situation now?  I want her to be healthy & happy  and what I expect is that she deliver good music and performances ( and she does)

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

try working on your spelling, and your attitude

that's embarrassing 

tumblr_p2iazpPt9C1tw89w1o5_400.gif

Curunir
39 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I get that she goes through times of being more active on social media. I do too! Sometimes I post a lot and sometimes I disappear. The only problem is this is part of her job. There is a huge difference in getting paparazzi shots and her actually interacting. I think that is what most people are frustrated with. We know she loves her fans, but she has stopped interacting. I honestly don’t even think people would be that pressed for LG6 if she was posting and talking on social media. 

I will give her a pass if she has been off social media trying to figure out her relationship with Bradley:staymad:. But if that goes no where and this was all for nothing

No, it isn't. Just because you expect it to be doesn't make it a part of her "job" :awkney:

MelbHawker

I want to believe this.. I really do. 

Honestly though, the timing is right for her to release new material. ASIB/Shallow blew up and she needs to ride that wave. I'm assuming she's gearing up for an album release prior to her next lot of shows in Oct.

:tea:

ltlmnstr

The mean comments towards OP are tiring. OP took one for the team and was a true Nancy Drew. Something like this is rare enough as it is. The fanbase is getting younger and not willing to put in the work, let alone read every interview about Gaga from start to current day.

Archived