gypsy101

you guys know that just because it’s over doesn’t mean it’s really over

right

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom
44 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

A friend at LiveNation knows stuff, but he won't tell me. All he has said is that she isn't planning to release an album anytime soon. Like no plans at all. However, she is planning to release singles. Like 3-4 of them over the next year. You don't have to believe me, I'm a nobody, but it's true (that my friend works at LiveNation management).

american horror story lies GIF

Not getting an album for a year :sharon:. No, I can’t and I WON’T believe that :messga:

GagaUnderYou
2 hours ago, thehanyo said:

A friend at LiveNation knows stuff, but he won't tell me. All he has said is that she isn't planning to release an album anytime soon. Like no plans at all. However, she is planning to release singles. Like 3-4 of them over the next year. You don't have to believe me, I'm a nobody, but it's true (that my friend works at LiveNation management).

Gaga was set to release her album in Q4 this year? Wasn’t the time frame already announced by a radio station a few months back? I’m sure by the end of summer we will get something, probably during her Enigma break. 

HookerOnAChurch

I think i will take a break from GGD... all these rumors / Gossip are killing me. 

Bye for now. :kiss:

Ronald Allen

Maybe that customer care was a lil monster but when they said Poker face and not Just Dance I about fainted.

Def not one of our gayzi dont know her mariah carey GIF

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

HosedDownGypsy

People make mistakes and im sure that employee got confused with the live perfomance :huntyga:, dont drag him when nothing happens on friday :cryga:

RAIN ON ME

ydnmnme

Headlines like "Little Monsters dragging Sirius XM employees for giving them false hope about Lady Gaga’s new single" are coming after nothing happens on Friday:ally:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

ltlmnstr

Read every comment. Jesus we will never win!!!

I still love you, @OMonster (still hoping butterfly chaos theory is true)

scheisseJK

Omg such threads are what i live for :whitney: :heart:  even if she is not coming we have great time here:vegas::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

monketsharona
1 hour ago, HosedDownGypsy said:

People make mistakes and im sure that employee got confused with the live perfomance :huntyga:, dont drag him when nothing happens on friday :cryga:

Well it is not like the OP asked him 273848494 times if it was a single not the live performance.

Musicisfreedom

They way they answer now makes me even more suspicious tbh. I really think its a possibility. The closest thing I got to a real answer was an employee responding to my question about the single coming with the stream of the performance with "yes, with the streaming".

Bitch I'm Madonna

OMonster
25 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

They way they answer now makes me even more suspicious tbh. I really think its a possibility. The closest thing I got to a real answer was an employee responding to my question about the single coming with the stream of the performance with "yes, with the streaming".

I think what happened is, I got quite lucky with the assistant I spoke to. They were very coherent, had good English and clearly understood the differentiation between a concert and a standalone single. Some of these assistants for the LiveChat are based in India, which is why other assistants appear to not fully understand what is being asked. 

I think this is why so many of us are receiving different messages and having different experiences with the chat. 

We will only know if anything will come from this on Friday. And if a single is truly releasing, there will *for sure* have been communication from head office to the remote agents to not discuss the single anymore. This makes future chat references kind of unreliable, and unhelpful either way. 

We've just gotta play the waiting game!

subtext / fantasy

Infinity Wave

I didn't read the whole thread ofc, but I'm sure ⅔ of the comments are like "y'all don't blame Gaga when nothing comes on Friday it's not her fault"

Her fault is that she hasn't spend a single word with us on actually anything. She didn't speak about the Met, she didn't speak about Enigma, she hasn't spoken about LG6. We don't know anything. It's so frustrating and really rude of her. So yeah, when nothing comes of Friday I'll not blame Gaga, I'm blaming her because she totally forgot about us loving her and waiting for news.

Colourful

Archived