Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

Renie
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Update: 

I have since spoken to a few other representatives to test how they now respond to any mention of a 'new Lady Gaga single' - and despite what happened to me previously, each one - without fail - responds with a direct copy of: 

"We have no information on if Lady Gaga is releasing a new song (single) on Friday"

Now, this is a sure sign that they have had internal direction to send this out to any single-related query. Whether that's to either backtrack from the leak, or simply to clarify their genuine position - I do not know. But *something* definitely went down today, which I think is quite telling. 

I’d love to be a fly on the wall of the Sirius XM offices today! :ladyhaha:

tenor.gif?itemid=4655431

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Widows Kiss
22 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I don't believe that. He is a fake like the rest of the "insides" who was wrong so he had to change the story. 

He isn't though. He spilled the tea for Katy, Taylor, and as far as I know also the Ariana, Miley & Lana collab. Gaga had definitely something planned for April/May.

Musicisfreedom
3 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

He isn't though. He spilled the tea for Katy, Taylor, and as far as I know also the Ariana, Miley & Lana collab. Gaga had definitely something planned for April/May.

So he got a few things right. I still don't buy it

Bitch I'm Madonna

Widows Kiss
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

So he got a few things right. I still don't buy it

He knew that Taylor's lead was a collab and called ME! 2 days before the release. :ohwell:

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, Widows Kiss said:

He knew that Taylor's lead was a collab and called ME! 2 days before the release. :ohwell:

Did he name the collaborator?

Bitch I'm Madonna

TheRealJT

If the single was supposed to be released to support the merger, then it would have some type of announcement this week. A surprise release no one knows about isn’t really a good advertisement plan for the companies. 

Also, it’s fishy that she only told them yesterday. They planned the performance a month in advanced, but she didn’t tell them about releasing a single with them until the week before it’s released. 

I am kind of hopeful. But this seems unusual 

Widows Kiss
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

Did he name the collaborator?

I have no idea but I don't think so.

Musicisfreedom
Just now, Widows Kiss said:

I don't really believe it then. Maybe he had some info on a few artists, but I think he still lied about Gaga

Bitch I'm Madonna

TheRealJT
1 minute ago, Widows Kiss said:

He did. 

Mr. S is extremely reliable and has proven himself many times. The only time he was wrong was when he talked about Gaga

Widows Kiss
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

I don't really believe it then. Maybe he had some info on a few artists, but I think he still lied about Gaga

Madame X is an insider

JustinLovesGaga
Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

He did. 

Mr. S is extremely reliable and has proven himself many times. The only time he was wrong was when he talked about Gaga

Wait what exactly did Mr. S say about Gaga? But yeah he's definitely proven to be reliable 

Musicisfreedom
3 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Madame X is an insider

The only reliable one:reductive:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Widows Kiss
1 minute ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

Wait what exactly did Mr. S say about Gaga? But yeah he's definitely proven to be reliable 

He hinted at a March/April/May release and the last thing he said about Gaga is that there's nothing coming up in May/June.

TheRealJT
2 minutes ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

I don’t remember. There were a million threads on it. First that she was going to release in April, then May and then that there were no plans for May or June

Musicisfreedom
3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

He did. 

Just now, Widows Kiss said:

He hinted at a March/April/May release and the last thing he said about Gaga is that there's nothing coming up in May/June.

Then if the single is released on Friday (which it probably won't be) can we say he is a fake? Since he said nothing in June after all

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived