Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

MrHappy
55 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly almost nobody teases weeks before. Most of artists are announcing things very close to the release date. Gaga will do the same for sure. Music industy is not at the same place it was when she released ARTPOP or Joanne.

I hope your right 

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRealJT

If this was true, Mr. S would of spelt tea on it already. Especially if some random customer service person knew about it 

Musicisfreedom
6 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If this was true, Mr. S would of spelt tea on it already. Especially if some random customer service person knew about it 

Wasn't he wrong about Gaga already tho?

Bitch I'm Madonna

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, MrHappy said:

Nothing comes till early 2020 sorry but its Seems true I hope Im not right :reductive:

black no way GIF by Get Out Movie

gypsy101
43 minutes ago, Kattys said:

What is OTR?

it’s literally been number 1 for 12 weeks where’ve you been

gypsy101
2 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Wasn't he wrong about Gaga already tho?

allegedly he was correct but then they changed the plan because Shallow and ASIB was still doing so well (a stupid reason to change a plan imho)

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

allegedly he was correct but then they changed the plan because Shallow and ASIB was still doing so well (a stupid reason to change a plan imho)

I don't believe that. He is a fake like the rest of the "insides" who was wrong so he had to change the story. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

elijahfan
1 hour ago, nerdfacekillah said:

it seems so weird that a customer service agent would share such info

Truth be told, once the info is transmitted to radio stations, I'm not sure people working there are aware of how "sensitive" such info can be. In the end, it's just a song, not the nuclear codes... Plus, it's not like they announced anything, they just answered a customer's question.

elijahfan
14 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Nothing comes till early 2020 sorry but its Seems true I hope Im not right :reductive:

At this point I don't know anymore......

gypsy101
2 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I don't believe that. He is a fake like the rest of the "insides" who was wrong so he had to change the story. 

oh i don’t follow him that closely but i thought he’s had actual legit information (was it maybe about Katy? carly? i can’t remember exactly)

OMonster

Update: 

I have since spoken to a few other representatives to test how they now respond to any mention of a 'new Lady Gaga single' - and despite what happened to me previously, each one - without fail - responds with a direct copy of: 

"We have no information on if Lady Gaga is releasing a new song (single) on Friday"

Now, this is a sure sign that they have had internal direction to send this out to any single-related query. Whether that's to either backtrack from the leak, or simply to clarify their genuine position - I do not know. But *something* definitely went down today, which I think is quite telling. 

subtext / fantasy

BleepBloop
4 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

LOL, go off, sis

But know that you're ridiculously wrong

BleepBloop
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

Update: 

I have since spoken to a few other representatives to test how they now respond to any mention of a 'new Lady Gaga single' - and despite what happened to me previously, each one - without fail - responds with a direct copy of: 

"We have no information on if Lady Gaga is releasing a new song (single) on Friday"

Now, this is a sure sign that they have had internal direction to send this out to any single-related query. Whether that's to either backtrack from the leak, or simply to clarify their genuine position - I do not know. But *something* definitely went down today, which I think is quite telling. 

Omg I can't with situations like this. I really hope something's coming, FINALLY

Archived