💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

Curunir

This is starting to feel a bit like the pre-ARTPOP era and I am here  for it :lolly:

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

I want to get hyped but being a Gaga fan has taught me not too. Omg the roller coaster if it was released this Friday 

Economy
9 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I don't think bots are that good as conversation, lol. But who knows.

This. They give back weird responses usually u can tell are not a person tbh

jacs vs looser
28 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Why though? I think there needs to a be big song to bump it from the top and I think Gaga can do that. 

All the songs OTR has blocked from No.1 amassed around 300-400 points during their tracking weeks. Those are usually really good numbers that would normally yield a No.1 spot. However, during that same time, OTR has kept a lead of around 200 points over its competition, in other words, the song is massive.

It has probably a lot to do with how short the song is (ease of replay) and how much teenagers love it. Anyhow, the song needs to die out before anyone takes over.

LetsGetHigh

Guys, please stop harassing the employees. :rip: They already have an annoying 9-5 as is.

LADY HAHA

This thread should be closed. There is no new single this friday. It will lead us to nothing, another meltdown. Xo

Davian

I’m actually more excited for the Enigma audio rn:ladyhaha: Since that is confirmed and I won’t set myself up for disappointment with a new single.

But those HQ live file of Enigma YES:firega:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

OMonster
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

This. They give back weird responses usually u can tell are not a person tbh

65317564_1076341545890126_64588580755530

subtext / fantasy

KURUSHITOVSKA

It's Pride day so could make sense

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

weed
1 hour ago, Sam98 said:

She just tweeted and I FAINTED, F*CK

sksksks I read FARTED and I was like :air:

elijahfan

Came here to say "ugh here we go again", but reading the OP I have to say that this is all pretty detailed information... :ph34r: Probably the first time I'm actually curious to see what could happen this Friday, good job little detective!

nerdfacekillah

it seems so weird that a customer service agent would share such info

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

TheRealJT
38 minutes ago, Economy said:

I wanna believe this but why would an assistant be told this?

I feel like only top people would know about a release to prevent the knowledge spreading

Even with non-disclosure agreements this is dangerous employees can't always be trusted to keep their mouths shut :triggered:

If this true, then I’m sure this person is being fired 

BleepBloop

Like, if that first guy wasn't lying or making stuff up, then people must be trying to cover sh*t up and something is definitely coming. Even their Twitter account replied, usually brands or corporations just ignore stuff like this. And the talk about her management not giving exact info yet? Absolutely not about the performance broadcast.

Archived