💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will extend Enigma into July 2020?

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Well guys, The Impossible Dream may come true for me... I might be able to see Gaga in Vegas next summer, with my best friend!! Yaaas!

I couldn't afford to go on my own, but my BFF has an annual Association of Body Piercers conference in Vegas that her work pays the travel expenses on (:hor: ). The conference is set for July 5-10 in 2020 I believe. She's gonna pull some strings and get the flights and hotel and I'll buy the show tickets.

For now, Gaga's Enigma dates have only been announced through May and maybe some of June. Have yall heard any word on how long she ultimately plans to be in Vegas for? I sure hope Enigma or J&P will have at least one date during that time window?

Also please gimme all the links you can to pre-sale signups and stuff!

I didn't bother signing up initially because I thought I'd definitely be too poor, but now there's actually a way it could happen!! zsjfksjdfsdkgapsf wo!!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Enzo

why not?

It's easy money for ha :tony:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Antichrist

inb4 5-10 july is the EXACT time she decides to have a break :rip:

i hope she doesn't tho :saladga: and that you have a nice experience :kara:

MaryJaneHolland

Of course she will, even with the new dates, it's still not 72 shows.

LaLa

She absolutely will do more dates beyond what has been announced, I think she has at least 30 more due on her contract. 

Will they be in July? Who knows at this point. So far she’s been doing long gaps between legs which suggests maybe not, but it’s hard to guess her schedule a year from now. I hope it works out for you though!!!

JazzGa

Thanks yall, that's really encouraging! So she's definitely going to announce more dates! Hopefully there's one in the window I'm looking at, otherwise I may have to organize some sort of disaster to postpone the ABP conference >: )

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

AlexanderMagno

Her show is reportedly outperforming almost every residency.

They can make Enigma a record-breaking residency in every way.

I don't see why not.

Archived