💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Animal Crossing: New Horizons MEGATHREAD

Eido

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Just started this game, I love it so far!

chaeri pls

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne
20 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Just started this game, I love it so far!

Yaaasss let me know if you ever need anything! I’d love to help!

littlepotter
10 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Yaaasss let me know if you ever need anything! I’d love to help!

Tbh I want to take this game very slowly, it's already very repetitive so I don't want to complete everything too fast and have nothing to look forward to, but thank you!! How does visiting work, can I like go see your island?

chaeri pls

TheOriginalOne
19 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Tbh I want to take this game very slowly, it's already very repetitive so I don't want to complete everything too fast and have nothing to look forward to, but thank you!! How does visiting work, can I like go see your island?

Of course! I understand. And, Yes! I’m not sure how far in you are but if you have unlocked miss Luna already you can visit my dream address (which I haven’t updated in like 5 months 😅)

Id also love to give you a quick tour myself if you’re ever free! 

littlepotter
30 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Of course! I understand. And, Yes! I’m not sure how far in you are but if you have unlocked miss Luna already you can visit my dream address (which I haven’t updated in like 5 months 😅)

Id also love to give you a quick tour myself if you’re ever free! 

I unlocked the dream woman but I didn't know what to do with her :cryga:

Also you mean if I go to your island and you're online we get to play together? That sounds so cool! I would love to

chaeri pls

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I unlocked the dream woman but I didn't know what to do with her :cryga:

Also you mean if I go to your island and you're online we get to play together? That sounds so cool! I would love to

You can also trade with friends, say your island only grow pear or apple, your friends might be on other hemisphere and might grown oranges or other fruits, you can trade with nook miles. So save up your nook miles for this purpose when you don't feel like traveling to random island to find tarantula (cos it cost so much 🔔🔔🔔 when you sell it)

Also beware of hit and run for this transaction too, some people did that, they took your nook miles and ran away :bradley:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

littlepotter
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You can also trade with friends, say your island only grow pear or apple, your friends might be on other hemisphere and might grown oranges or other fruits, you can trade with nook miles. So save up your nook miles for this purpose when you don't feel like traveling to random island to find tarantula (cos it cost so much 🔔🔔🔔 when you sell it)

Also beware of hit and run for this transaction too, some people did that, they took your nook miles and ran away :bradley:

Wait I'm so confused, how do you trade? And how can they steal from you?? :air:

chaeri pls

blackpink

i reset my island AGAIN a week ago and love my new island/aesthetic, hopefully it lasts :giveup:

bionic

I have decided to CANCEL this game. Where are my gyroids? Furniture sets? Cafes? 

tenor.gif

buy bionic

TheOriginalOne
11 hours ago, littlepotter said:

@TheOriginalOne where's my TOUR

dbilsae-182e9548-ea5d-4e74-a68b-ba111754

You will get your tour when my island is DONE 

D9-DA3-C1-A-48-A6-4-CCE-A990-D3-DC3-A591

..I just tore down the entire back half because I didn’t like how it turned out. I’m such a mess rn :bradley:

littlepotter
2 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

You will get your tour when my island is DONE 

D9-DA3-C1-A-48-A6-4-CCE-A990-D3-DC3-A591

..I just tore down the entire back half because I didn’t like how it turned out. I’m such a mess rn :bradley:

Oh okay I thought u forgot :poot: I'm really surprised that I'm still not sick of the game, I expected to be bored after a week only. I'm only playing like an hour every day anyway. Now I'm gathering furniture for the 3 new houses

chaeri pls

TheOriginalOne
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Oh okay I thought u forgot :poot: I'm really surprised that I'm still not sick of the game, I expected to be bored after a week only. I'm only playing like an hour every day anyway. Now I'm gathering furniture for the 3 new houses

I’ve been playing for the last year and 2 months and I’m still now sick :vegas:

There have been times when I do get burned out. Last summer I got covid and stopped playing for a few weeks. Then I got better but never came back to the game until my birthday in late September so I went like 2 months without playing. But I tend to play in such a weird way. Like I have a whole head cannon and ongoing story with my island in my head lmao. There is drama, love, and adventure here :chica:

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I’ve been playing for the last year and 2 months and I’m still now sick :vegas:

There have been times when I do get burned out. Last summer I got covid and stopped playing for a few weeks. Then I got letter but never came back to the game until my birthday in late September so I went like 2 months without playing. But I tend to play in such a weird way. Like I have a whole head cannon and ongoing story with my island in my head lmao. There drama, love, and adventure here :chica:

That's so cute :bradley:

chaeri pls

Archived