Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Animal Crossing: New Horizons MEGATHREAD

Eido

Featured Posts

homomo
2 minutes ago, jrv said:

I need more AC friends to visit my island! Here my friend code: SW-5148-6469-4594

Nintendo Switch GIF

I can come visit! Do you have any fruits other than pears? :laughga:

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knife
10 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Downloaded last night. I have apples and a few other fruits trees growing now (pear,orange and coconut) I'm waiting on the museum and store to be built. What are everyone's thoughts on time travel? I've tried to grind anything I could do to not do it. But now I'm a little tempted. :bradley:

Play how you like, but I personally enjoy allowing the game to play out on its own.

As far as I know, there aren’t any penalties except that you could risk losing villagers if you travel too far ahead.

@jrv Sent a request. My name shows up as “Chris.”

blackpink
32 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Never played Animal Crossing before but here is my friends code and my gate is open. SW-1755-2763-7401

6 minutes ago, jrv said:

I need more AC friends to visit my island! Here my friend code: SW-5148-6469-4594

Nintendo Switch GIF

adding y’all :heart:

Darcklighter22
3 minutes ago, Knife said:

Play how you like, but I personally enjoy allowing the game to play out on its own.

As far as I know, there aren’t any penalties except that you could risk losing villagers if you travel too far ahead.

Yeah I think I might wait it out. At least to fully get the actual experience intended for the game. Specially being my first AC game, I've read up alot on it tho and it looks fine to use the method but also defeats the purpose a little.... is there more to do eventually as the game progresses ?

Darcklighter22
4 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

@Darcklighter22 is your gate still open? i can bring some peaches/apples/oranges if you want them 

It is! (Or wait is this Chris?)

But yeah il keep my gates open for a bit ...this is like all I've done today :selena:

blackpink
5 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

It is! (Or wait is this Chris?)

But yeah il keep my gates open for a bit ...this is like all I've done today :selena:

i think you have to accept my friend request before i come, or just make a dodo code so i can just come instantly 

Darcklighter22
9 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

i think you have to accept my friend request before i come, or just make a dodo code so i can just come instantly 

Accepted :)

blackpink
7 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Accepted :)

ok! ill bring some random DIY recipes and bamboo as well 

blackpink
1 minute ago, Knife said:

My gates are open if anyone wants to visit my shop. Tomorrow the clothing shop opens...I think.

I’ll come after I go to Darcklighters :flower: I’m in the mood to island hop today tbh

46 minutes ago, homomo said:

I can come visit! Do you have any fruits other than pears? :laughga:

Yes I do! I have a lot of trees still growing. I just op bed my island  gates if anyone wants to come visit now! (: 

friend code: SW-5148-6469-4594

homomo
2 hours ago, jrv said:

Yes I do! I have a lot of trees still growing. I just op bed my island  gates if anyone wants to come visit now! (: 

friend code: SW-5148-6469-4594

Sorry, didn’t see this in time. Let me know next time you’re online and I’ll head over!

Pamelaisley

Hi everyone!! I'm Island Representative Lita from the island of Cydonia! Our native fruit is pears but we have many other fruits growing. If you want to add me, my code is 0000-4262-0563. I added some of you already! 

I don't have the Able Sisters yet, but when i get them I can put up some Gaga merch I've made. 

:kara:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Sorry for bothering y'all with such a request, but I'm desperately looking for oranges, peaches, and pears :cryga:

I can trade you back apples, and cherries, or even a sturgeon if you want! Since I'm a flop with Friend Codes, can anybody share its Dodo Code please? :cryga:

Florence Belch is the goat-voiced, 80-years-old, lesbian aunt we all need

Archived