💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor predicted to be blocked by OTR again!

Versace

Featured Posts

Charles Manson
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

1- you you don't know what's in my library so the only tragic thing in here is your delusion sweaty 💋

2- I didn't know who he was in 2014 apart from (the guy that sang I believe I can fly), when I started knowing more about him and his allegation started becoming more serious I started listening to the solo version (which is miles better anyways)

3- There's not one line in the Quran that says this, I know because I'm arab and come from a muslim family. There are extremists that interpret things their way in every single religion. And what that disgusting islamophobic rapper of yours said is (your religion killed people for media attention), when it was 1 extremist that was ****ed in the head out of  1.8 billion muslims, and suddenly all muslims are terrorist. He should know better being gay and black how bad generalisation is, but no. If you agree with him you're just as disgusting, but yet again what would you expect from a person that stans a women abuser.

59795862_139164787197480_562273480296095

Lmao you're cringy af cause ur like a grown 25 year old man and you got the same music taste as a 13 year old teenage girl, so you aren't in the best position to even dare talking about music taste, secondly i don't "stan" anybody simply because i can't picture myself privileging one artist/genre over another there's just so much music to discover out there  that it makes no sense to me that some ppl dedicate their whole life to one pop singer that's such a waste of time tbh. 

Why are you so concerned about what other people like, you think that just because you follow the hate-bandwagon and act like a basic gay with no identity its gonna make you a better person? Ur nothing more than a sheep brainwashed by  cancel culture and retarded sjws, learn to think by yourself and do your own research. Also i don't give a **** about Nas X as a person or whats hes done in his past or whatever he's doing in his free time,  i just like some of his tracks, don't give a **** about his tweets, im sure you've already said way worse **** on this site. 

Also pls stop talking about delusion when u use these try hard intellectual gymnastics to justify that homosexuality is a sin in islam, ur basically defending and pushing an  ideology based on submission and suffering, if you like being  a slave then good for u. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
25 minutes ago, xxxtentacion said:

Lmao you're cringy af cause ur like a grown 25 year old man and you got the same music taste as a 13 year old teenage girl, so you aren't in the best position to even dare talking about music taste, secondly i don't "stan" anybody simply because i can't picture myself privileging one artist/genre over another there's just so much music to discover out there  that it makes no sense to me that some ppl dedicate their whole life to one pop singer that's such a waste of time tbh. 

Why are you so concerned about what other people like, you think that just because you follow the hate-bandwagon and act like a basic gay with no identity its gonna make you a better person? Ur nothing more than a sheep brainwashed by  cancel culture and retarded sjws, learn to think by yourself and do your own research. Also i don't give a **** about Nas X as a person or whats hes done in his past or whatever he's doing in his free time,  i just like some of his tracks, don't give a **** about his tweets, im sure you've already said way worse **** on this site. 

Also pls stop talking about delusion when u use these try hard intellectual gymnastics to justify that homosexuality is a sin in islam, ur basically defending and pushing an  ideology based on submission and suffering, if you like being  a slave then good for u. 

so your delusion went beyond pretending to know what I listen and what not, to even assign me an age the you pulled out ur ass, act a fool sis act a fool :fan:

I don't give a **** about who cancels who and sjw and all that, but the rat you're supporting called my people terrorist, if anything the sheep are  people who support anyone and anything without questioning if they deserve their support. The irony is that you're saying "learn to think by yourself and do your own research", but you're blindly and/or willingly supporting disgusting "human beings". :fan:

The delusion here is painting everyone from a certain race/religion based on a few extremists, that's disgusting. 

ApplauseftAdele
On 6/23/2019 at 1:12 PM, LM said:

gurl u better delete. How is getting blocked by a white man worse than getting blocked by a black man?????

What does race have to do with this? ??????

I didn’t mean it like that I was just generalizing Maroon 5 and Ed Sheeran as like the basic white males with no stage presence category with basic ass #1 hits lmao. Referring to Shape of you and Girls Like you. Lil Nas X being black isn’t really part of the comparison but more that he’s different and his song is unlike anything we’ve heard in top 40 radio

KingRedd
8 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

I didn’t mean it like that I was just generalizing Maroon 5 and Ed Sheeran as like the basic white males with no stage presence category with basic ass #1 hits lmao. Referring to Shape of you and Girls Like you. Lil Nas X being black isn’t really part of the comparison but more that he’s different and his song is unlike anything we’ve heard in top 40 radio

I get what you’re saying. I feel the same way. Many here won’t because they legit only like dance/pop music. So I never take anyone’s rage over other genres serious ha it’s funny to read though 

May I Read You? 😎

Archived