88 members have voted

1. 1.

Featured Posts

RAMROD

The one who sings original songs. #AllyGatorThruNThru :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BBhomemaker
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Are you saying that a smash bop "On a Roll" wouldn't be such a big hit? :interestinga:

Just "Hey I'm a hoe and I'm on a roll" lyric  is better that all of those Ally wannabe songs.

Lol litteraly no one said that 

we love both and both are on replay :music::tony::pray:

i wish heal me or wdydt or even the cure would had a cute video like this, fun, colorful, good vibes, simply and cute 😌

youandi

If we're being totally serious, I do feel like A Star Is Born goes out of its way to show Ally to become a bit of a sell out and then almost rushes to show her redemption around when THAT big event happens in the film, whereas Ashley O is actively fighting against being a cookie cutter popstar which I love. Having said that, Ally's story is far richer and if you read past what the screen time allowed, you can say that Ally only succumbed to fame the way she did because it was thrust upon her so quickly after years of convincing her self that her dream was out of reach. Then reality hit and brought her back to self and it was a beautiful way to end the film. So Ally, because even if the film struggled to pack it all in, she had a much richer story than Ashley O imo

Craven Moorecox

The one that actually has a hit music video for her single...

yes I'm a hoe

Archived