💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How does one get tickets?

JSRD

Featured Posts

Hey all!

im wondering what everyone’s buying tickets experience for the Enigma has been like.  I got super frustrated this morning, when I was trying to buy tickets for the April 30th show.  I had a presale fan club code and was online 5 minutes before they went on sale.  By the time I was through the queue and everything there was little to none tickets left.  Like upper level seats far back and will still an extreme amount.  I tried for several other shows and this was still an issue, an I just having bad luck?  Super bummed as my husband and I are big little monster fans.  We missed our chance for this first round of enigma shows as we were planning our wedding and now can’t seen to find anything for this round.  What should I do?

Renie

Wait until they go on sale for the general public. They only release a small number of tickets during presale. More will be available. If you don’t get them then, scalpers usually raise the prices and put them for sale. So if you don’t mind spending a bit more, you should be able to snag some later on!

RAMROD

5 minutes before is too late, fam. Some of us had been there since 2 hours or longer :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Renie

I was unfortunately at work!! Trying to wait tables on a busy Saturday brunch and score tickets at the same time! My poor tables at that moment!:laughga: I feel like Saturday was a bad day because most people are off work and able to sign on. Hopefully the Friday general public sale isn’t so crazy and most people are working and can’t get on right away. I know im wishful thinking but I’m trying to stay positive! Lol

Gonzi

they'll release more tickets on friday so make sure you go on the website an hour or two before the sale starts!

LadariousGarage

so, I was looking at possibly going (this question was prob already answered) but, when the tickets go on sale on Friday, there will be more tickets available 

Lets do it baby I know the Law

homomo

You sell your body and hope for the best

Thanks for the help guys!

So for those guys who said I should go to ticket master early I did today....when I logged on an hour before it was a countdown to when the sale started, nothing else.  I was bumming around the internet for awhile and waited until 5 mins before when they still had a countdown going before I stayed on Ticketmaster.  Right at ten when it changed I clicked enter queue.  How can get a get on any earlier?  Is everyone seeing the same countdown clock?

tylertremallose
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

5 minutes before is too late, fam. Some of us had been there since 2 hours or longer :diane:

I got online 5 min after and got GA easily. Didn’t even have to wait in a waiting list 🤷🏼‍♂️

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

I got online 5 min after and got GA easily. Didn’t even have to wait in a waiting list 🤷🏼‍♂️

:applause: 

maybe your internet is fast. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tylertremallose
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:applause: 

maybe your internet is fast. :poot:

Idk I did it on the Ticketmaster app 🤷🏼‍♂️

Grigiogyal
12 hours ago, JSRD said:

Hey all!

im wondering what everyone’s buying tickets experience for the Enigma has been like.  I got super frustrated this morning, when I was trying to buy tickets for the April 30th show.  I had a presale fan club code and was online 5 minutes before they went on sale.  By the time I was through the queue and everything there was little to none tickets left.  Like upper level seats far back and will still an extreme amount.  I tried for several other shows and this was still an issue, an I just having bad luck?  Super bummed as my husband and I are big little monster fans.  We missed our chance for this first round of enigma shows as we were planning our wedding and now can’t seen to find anything for this round.  What should I do?

I went to the June 6th show just gone and had GA tickets. Honestly, if I were you, I'd get tickets in the stalls. GA was fine but I couldn't really see anything and found myself watching the big screen a lot of the time. If I go again I'd def get seated next time. Don't let seats in the stalls put you off. Park MGM is so small that any seat is a good seat.

kaitmaree
1 hour ago, Grigiogyal said:

I went to the June 6th show just gone and had GA tickets. Honestly, if I were you, I'd get tickets in the stalls. GA was fine but I couldn't really see anything and found myself watching the big screen a lot of the time. If I go again I'd def get seated next time. Don't let seats in the stalls put you off. Park MGM is so small that any seat is a good seat.

This makes me feel a lot better about the fact that I have seats instead of GA, so thank you! We're way up the back and off to the side (401 for Enigma and 406 for J&P), though, so hopefully they still have decent views of the stage. I guess the most important thing is the sound, though. I'll butt out now. :oops:

Grigiogyal
18 minutes ago, kaitmaree said:

This makes me feel a lot better about the fact that I have seats instead of GA, so thank you! We're way up the back and off to the side (401 for Enigma and 406 for J&P), though, so hopefully they still have decent views of the stage. I guess the most important thing is the sound, though. I'll butt out now. :oops:

From what I could tell, any seat is a good seat at park MGM so don't worry. I only went for GA because I wanted to dance, but people in the stalls were dancing too so I needn't have bothered. I'm not someone who can be arsed queuing for hours before a show so my friend and I arrived about ten to eight and had a pretty good spot (by good I mean not too far from the stage) but we couldn't see **** anyway (the stage is low which doesn't bode that well for people in GA, unless you're at the very front... or very tall). If you're like me and don't want to be at the very front of the stage then seats are a way better option. Plus, there's the added bonus of being able to go pee and not have to worry about losing your spot.

Archived