Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ticketmaster and Gaga Presales

Bbotx92

Featured Posts

Bbotx92

Ticketmaster is lowkey a scam.

1) Me and three others all got in the queue for 3 separate shows and it told all of us that there were 2000 people ahead of us. I know Gaga is popular but there is no way there were that many people trying to buy tickets. It's just not believable.

2) They need to find out a better way to do the "little monster presale" because just putting in your email into a website does not mean you're a fan.

3) The fact that I couldnt buy just one ticket cause it would "leave one seat stranded" is ridiculous. I'm sure someone will buy that one seat, why punish me?

I've already seen Enigma so it's not heartbreaking for me, but the way these tickets are being sold is just downright unfair.

2 minutes ago, Bbotx92 said:

It's just not believable.

When the tickets predictably sell for up to 10x their price, you'd best believe EVERYBODY is trying, regardless of if they're fans or not. I don't see how arena shows can sell out instantly but 2,000 people trying to get Enigma tickets is a shock

They need to find out a better way to do the "little monster presale" because just putting in your email into a website does not mean you're a fan.

100% agree. Madonna innovated a new way for fans to REGISTER for tickets instead of just regular codes and it went over much better.

3) The fact that I couldnt buy just one ticket cause it would "leave one seat stranded" is ridiculous. I'm sure someone will buy that one seat, why punish me?

That's a rule across almost every ticket seller for any type of event.

Kimmo

I’m crying opening every thread just to rant about how heartbroken I am that I’m a REAL fan and all these scalpers took all my tickets y’all!!!! Like you gotta be kidding me!!!!! :selena:

D8kPHotWsAIGYoV?format=jpg&name=medium

Hottie Detector

NewUsername
12 minutes ago, Bbotx92 said:

Ticketmaster is lowkey a scam.

1) Me and three others all got in the queue for 3 separate shows and it told all of us that there were 2000 people ahead of us. I know Gaga is popular but there is no way there were that many people trying to buy tickets. It's just not believable.

2) They need to find out a better way to do the "little monster presale" because just putting in your email into a website does not mean you're a fan.

I've already seen Enigma so it's not heartbreaking for me, but the way these tickets are being sold is just downright unfair.

Tell us something new :huntyga:

I've checked out almost all the shows this last 45 minutes and made screenshots. After half an hour almost all the 2019 shows only had "Verified Resale tickets" left, whatever the **** those are.

And for the exact same places, the prices weren't even the same on different dates.
This was most clear for Enigma GA:
23 Oct -541 USD
25 Oct - 688,45 USD
2 Nov - 925 USD
etc.

Andreu

I feel sorry for you guys obviously I was not gonna go to enigma but the same happened when Bruno came to Barcelona in 2017 and I was very heartbroken that I wouldn't be able to see him (because all the scalpers were selling the tickets at 300e :crossed:)

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Tell us something new :huntyga:

I've checked out almost all the shows this last 45 minutes and made screenshots. After half an hour almost all the 2019 shows only had "Verified Resale tickets" left, whatever the **** those are.

And for the exact same places, the prices weren't even the same on different dates.
This was most clear for Enigma GA:
23 Oct -541 USD
25 Oct - 688,45 USD
2 Nov - 925 USD
etc.

October 2019 dates are not new legs. It has been sold out. Those are resales prices. 

Go for May 2020, fam. Those are new legs.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2School4Cool
12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I feel sorry for you guys obviously I was not gonna go to enigma but the same happened when Bruno came to Barcelona in 2017 and I was very heartbroken that I wouldn't be able to see him (because all the scalpers were selling the tickets at 300e :crossed:)

I hate when that happens. I’ve looked into tickets for shows before and the highest seat furthest from the stage costs twice as much as the average price for front row. Scalpers have scammed so many people out of seeing their favorite artists. Hopefully you get to see him next time around!

See The Best In Everyone

Gov Hooka

Scalpers ruined my chance of seeing Pink not once but twice :messga:

1 minute ago, 2School4Cool said:

I hate when that happens. I’ve looked into tickets for shows before and the highest seat furthest from the stage costs twice as much as the average price for front row. Scalpers have scammed so many people out of seeing their favorite artists. Hopefully you get to see him next time around!

Lady Rah Rah

Funny how it allows you to purchase the $1000+ Platinum tickets but the Fan Club Pre-Sale standard prices are impossible to add to order :smh:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

elijahfan

I'm with you here, this is ridiculous... I considered going back in May, but from one date to another, ticket prices change so freaking much, and it's just a pre-sale, how the hell do they justify that? I think it's borderline illegal how they're selling tickets in the US - here in France, on official websites, a ticket price remains the same until they're gone, there's no resale bullshit.

michael angelo
27 minutes ago, Bbotx92 said:

GUYS GO BACK IN IF YOU DIDNT GET TIX. I JUST GOT A MEET AND GREET FOR DEC 30 OMG

congratzz! :vegas:

we could belong together

michael angelo

Idk how but my boyfriend got ours 30min in the presale! It's ridiculous I won't be able to attend Enigma on 30 December!  Do you guys think that in the general sale we will have + chances of buyin the tickets?

(I only got the Jazz dates in 31 december)

we could belong together

Archived