Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Enigma Presale Thread

Nino

Featured Posts

Let's whine about the bots and scalpers ruining music together! Anybody manage to get a coveted GA ticket yet? :gayhat:

SISTERS KEEP ON REFRESHING THE PAGE AND RETRYING TO CHECK OUT WITH GA TICKETS. I tried to check out like 15 times by refreshing the page and clicking around trying to glitch the website before it let me buy a GA ticket.

09a802a818.png

This Little Monsters Presale is nonsense ... She should have send those Codes via the LittelMonsters App or Gagadaily, GagaNow ... Every Stranger was able to mail subscribe to the Presale Code - the scammers as well :bye:

Kimmo

I can’t fucckiing get any tickets at all wtf is going on!!!!!!!!!

2ivz0vo.jpg

Hottie Detector

RAMROD

:classy:   I hope y'all already got your card info ready to make it faster for yourself.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, RAMROD said:

:classy:   I hope y'all already got your card info ready to make it faster for yourself.

If you already have a ticketmaster account you can use all your saved info. Checkout attempts took me like 15 seconds before one went through.

2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I can’t fucckiing get any tickets at all wtf is going on!!!!!!!!!

2ivz0vo.jpg

Keep trying sis! We need more little monsters and less white moms at the shows :air: 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Nino said:

If you already have a ticketmaster account you can use all your saved info. Checkout attempts took me like 15 seconds before one went through.

It's true. But there might be new fans from abroad who never deal with TM yet. This is high key a war tbh:diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ydnmnme

Someone wrote they got tickets for 4 shows  and Jazz M&G:bradley: While I probably won’t get a 300$ visa because of politics.....

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Queen1551

After 30 minutes of panic and screaming I FINALLY got my tickets....... for NEXT May :bradley:

Kimmo
Just now, Queen1551 said:

After 30 minutes of panic and screaming I FINALLY got my tickets....... for NEXT May :bradley:

How many and how much???? What section??? I can’t get any at al!!!!

2ivz0vo.jpg

Hottie Detector

Lady Rah Rah

I found a ticket for $80 on there, I know I won't be able to afford to get there but I'm tempted to buy it and try and save and dream lol.

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

NewUsername
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

2ivz0vo.jpg

Keep trying! Good luck! (but please stop using that gif in every post in all the different threads :awkney:)

Queen1551
4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

2ivz0vo.jpg

Don't be too disappointed. I'm taking my mom and she didn't want to pay a fortune. We're close up in the balcony for $250 each. Keep TRYING!!!!

NewUsername
Just now, Lady Rah Rah said:

I found a ticket for $80 on there, I know I won't be able to afford to get there but I'm tempted to buy it and try and save and dream lol.

Don't forget that TicketScammer makes it $113,93 after adding the fees and taxes :huntyga:

Archived