💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Beyonce sings in new Lion King trailer

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

Beyonce sings a part of the Disney classic 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight' in the newest Lion King trailer.

What are your thoughts?

It's an honor.

FfFfFfFF

I remember when we first heard Shallow on ASIB trailer, more than a year ago. :wtfga: 

Bey sounds great but we already know both the song and the way she can sing. It's nothing new in the slightlest. 

Glamourpuss

I can't wait for this movie because I love animals. :heart:

I hope Beyonce doesn't ruin it though because I can't stand her in movies tbh. 

The song doesn't sound bad but like all the newly remade songs, it lacks that special Disney magic. 

Thomas P

They sound amazing. This is gonna be the best love action remake by a long shot. They’re doing my favourite Disney movie correct :pray:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Luna Lovegood

Oh no the comparison is coming and I’m already tired 😓 knee-ways she sounds amazing as always

luna’s advocate

nodandsmile

I was scared of Gambino's singing ... but this actually sounds good!

When first announced, I did not know how to feel about it but now I cannot wait to see it and form my opinion.

VoldeLorde2

I’m really not going to be able to watch this movie bc I know that Nala is Beyoncé. Like, with ASIB, you knew Ally was Gaga but it didn’t feel like that. You thought she was her own person. With Beyoncé, she’s sounded the same for so long that you just know it’s Beyoncé. There’s a disconnect for me. Idk if I make sense

beaublue

Sounds like everything else she’s done. Same thing, different day. Truly hope she doesn’t ruin this movie, this part should’ve gone to someone with the acting skill to pull it off.

Ghost Face
30 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

I was scared of Gambino's singing ... but this actually sounds good!

Yea; thought the same :applause:

It's an honor.

KingRedd

These comments hah, I figured people would judge the whole movie off a quick edited trailer version song clip I stead of waiting for the movie to actually come out. 

May I Read You? 😎

River

Is there a better quality? can't really judge it by this low quality :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived