💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best concert openings?

Magneto

Featured Posts

Magneto

So I love going to concerts and of my favorite part is always a good opening number. So I recently went to P!nk's Beautiful Trauma World Tour in Amsterdam and her opening number was so hilarious!

Besides all of Gaga's which are obviously amazing, I would say that Madonna's MDNA World Tour is my fave. The first part is a bit long, but as soon as Madonna shows up it's so good! It's so theatrical and over the top. My little gay heart just lives for this. What are  your favorites?

Free my mind

Pop Music

this one is spine tingling to me 

classic 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

AlexanderMagno

I honestly think the MonsterBall's 2.0 opening is perfection. It truly starts the show with the feeling that you're watching an icon.

Ryusei

shitty quality but this is Koda Kumi‘s Black Cherry tour opening. Iconic af.

Musery

Magneto

@Snow White I hadn't seen the Taylor and Marina ones yet, so thank you for that. I love Taylor, but besides good vocals and the fireworks it seemed kinda uneventful. Especially when you put Gaga's right under it which uses the same shadow technique :laughga:

Gaga's are all iconic tbh and Marina's was lovely especially for such a small stage

Free my mind

Pop Music
5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

shitty quality but this is Koda Kumi‘s Black Cherry tour opening. Iconic af.

holy **** that's iconic 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Sneaky Oliver

Confessions Tour. It's so simply beautiful and elegant!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

DutchHooker
26 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

OMGGG Ariana was so pretty here, way prettier than she is now IMO. She's just so hot in here. 

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Linus Gaga

The first artRave was the best, no one had any idea she would just appear in the middle of the stage,and they didn't turn on the screen until the "Free my mind"  , also the lighting is really cool :vegas:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I honestly think the MonsterBall's 2.0 opening is perfection. It truly starts the show with the feeling that you're watching an icon.

This 100%. 

I'll never forget that feeling of when the countdown started with the song "finally it's happened to me.." and then right after it the iconic opening of Dance in the Dark. Everything about it was so perfect. :giveup:

Archived