Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

To y'all pissed about the new Enigma Dates

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

LadariousGarage

So, to y'all pissed of about the new announcement, y'all are acting like this is a big out of the blue surprise, its not, she has been talking about expanding the residency for a while.

and she will probably add more dates, the deal she made with MGM, had like 74 shows on it (I think) she has only announced like 47 dates so far, so we have at least 30 more enigma shows she hasn't announced

and I doubt she would put of LG6 for this entire residency, she has been teasing us, she wouldn't tease a album and then release it 2-3 years later, thats just stupid, Britney released a album while doing a Vegas residency, why can't she (though, Britney was prob being forced to make that record tho but still)

Also, I don't think touring is good for her health, her fibro pain was so severe that she had to cancel most of the European leg on Joanne world tour, and from personal experience, constant traveling and back to back shows can cause the pain to get worse, and from personal experience, chronic pain can make it nearly impossible to get out of bed, considering she did 2 hours high energy concerts, thats f*cking amazing

Also, U.S, and some European Monsters, be glad people come to your country to perform at all, its very rare for someone to perform in South America/Africa/Asia at all, and uncommon for someone to perform in Australia 

And she doesn't have to perform at all, she could just quit performing due to chronic pain 

I know there have been a million threads about this, but I don't care

Lets do it baby I know the Law

BUtterfield 8

She can be in Vegas for 10 years for all I care as long as she puts out new music :vegas:

ElectricKing

It would be nice to get some new music while she does the residency, and although I would love a tour supporting the album and promo/appearances etc - I'm okay with just an album out and a few videos! 

But I do hope if her fibro improves, she does start touring again in a couple of years. (Tbh the JWT only wrapped up last year, so it's not exactly like she's been out of touring for 4 years or something).

Bradley

I think that Enigma would allow her to film movies and TV shows.

She said many times that she wanted to act again. And Bradley is in talks to star in a film that needs a female actor for a major supporting role which is vital to the story.

Delusional Aura
2 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

She can be in Vegas for 10 years for all I care as long as she puts out new music :vegas:

AMEN to this. I don't even want performances at award shows anymore cause we have been living without it since ARTPOP so we could survive now. I just want new music. 

She makes such good music but she takes so long to release them. Idk if that's the price we pay for good music or what. But her best in my opinion was TF and BTW and she did those albums relatively quickly. 

I give her time to the end of the year, then I'll quit.

Spoiler

I'm joking, you need to calm down

Didymus

The new dates weren't a surprise, no.

The reason fans freaked out about that is because by now it's clear that (1) she hasn't reinvented the show like so many fans claimed she would :vegas: (2) we've received absolutely no news about new music like so many fans claimed we would :laughga: (3) other pop artists are adopting different release styles that are better suited to the current musical environment, the obvious examples being Ariana and Katy right now :triggered:

All of that combined makes people desperate because an Enigma extension could easily mean nothing new until the show ends, and that's not what many people had signed up for when the show was announced :koons:

Also, and this is my personal opinion: a large chunk of the tension is due to the fact that the show simply isn't good enough. Most fans feel like they've been given nothing really new, like this is a non-event rather than something we're happy is continuing :messga:

That leads me to the subject of "it's not good for her health". If you can't set up a good show anymore then you just shouldn't. Focus on recording music then, in the end that's all the fans want, and it's what she's supposed to be most passionate about :oops:

HotLikeMexico

We been knew there were gonna be new dates. 

People mad that supposedly this means the shows remains the same. we don’t know that, she probably will change it as she has a giant gap till the new dates.

People crying about LG6 delay when we literally got an album full of new music from her months ago. ASIB is still Gaga’s new music.

On the bright side these new dates coincide with New Years Eve and or my graduation so now this gives me two opportunities to decide when to see her and I’ve got the coin saved up finally. And I’ll be happy either way because I get to see my my girl live on stage.

Stay pressed kids. 😘

Darcklighter22

As long as new music is still released and she keeps the Residency until 2021 🤷🏻‍♂️

ShayCristoforo

It's easier on her to be in Vegas. Bottom line. If you actually care about her health, you'll appreciate this.
Also she will DEF put out music. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

She didn’t even expand the show lol she’s just announcing the dates that weren’t announced before. And there’s still 30 dates to come out. She’s gonna be in Vegas at least till the end of December.

Magui

Who's mad? Everyone new that new dates had to be released... Like she only did half of the shows lol. 

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

The new dates weren't a surprise, no.

The reason fans freaked out about that is because by now it's clear that (1) she hasn't reinvented the show like so many fans claimed she would :vegas: (2) we've received absolutely no news about new music like so many fans claimed we would :laughga: (3) other pop artists are adopting different release styles that are better suited to the current musical environment, the obvious examples being Ariana and Katy right now :triggered:

All of that combined makes people desperate because an Enigma extension could easily mean nothing new until the show ends, and that's not what many people had signed up for when the show was announced :koons:

Also, and this is my personal opinion: a large chunk of the tension is due to the fact that the show simply isn't good enough. Most fans feel like they've been given nothing really new, like this is a non-event rather than something we're happy is continuing :messga:

That leads me to the subject of "it's not good for her health". If you can't set up a good show anymore then you just shouldn't. Focus on recording music then, in the end that's all the fans want, and it's what she's supposed to be most passionate about :oops:

You make it sound like Gaga signed a contract with fans only allowing her to do enigma under their conditions lol.  Fans “sign up for” all kinds of imaginary ****. 

the show is clearly good enough to sell out and entertain the people that see it live.  Lots of armchair critics judging from a distance and their personal expectations of what they think Gaga is.   She still gets to perform live both pop and jazz and satisfy her needs as a live performer.   50 percent of GGD hasn’t liked anything since BTW anyway  

She’ll make new music at some point, and likely world tour again.  The whining is beyond old and tired, and the attempts at making people feel “privilege guilt” are just petty jealousy. People need to chill and accept reality and maybe move on if all they can do is  complain.

IMO  

Archived