đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma Ticket Prices

SexxxDreamz

Featured Posts

SexxxDreamz

Hello everyone! So i'm completely new to Vegas residencies and stuff but i was  gonna travel to Vegas this upcoming October so i thought i would purchase a ticket for Enigma thinking it was the same price as a tour ticket (I was thinking Enigma would've been around $300/$400 for a sitting ticket) But the cheapest was $716 each for a Balcony ticket. SO i was wondering why are they so expensive? Is this a common thing with residencies or did Gaga decide on the prices? She of course has every right to charge whatever amount she wants and i'm not complaining or anything i'm just wondering why they're so expensive.:vegas::pawsup:

Angelm

The initial prices are not that expensive, I think the first time she put the tickets on sale, the cheapest one was like $150 or something like that. 

The ones from the first sale are pretty expensive, since most of them are from resellers, but this is the time to take advantage of cheap prices. 

I don’t know that much about it, I’ve never bought a ticket.

Those are most likely resale tickets where scalpers buy tickets at face value upon initial release and resell them at exorbitant prices.  It’s a common practice, but prices usually drop as the date of the event nears.  I was watching ticket prices for Enigma for the show last Friday and tickets went from $500+ to $200+ an hour before the show.  You can also try going to box office the day of the show and score regular tickets that were reserved for the dancer’s and band’s invited guests.

SexxxDreamz
2 minutes ago, JGD said:

Those are most likely resale tickets where scalpers buy tickets at face value upon initial release and resell them at exorbitant prices.  It’s a common practice, but prices usually drop as the date of the event nears.  I was watching ticket prices for Enigma for the show last Friday and tickets went from $500+ to $200+ an hour before the show.  You can also try going to box office the day of the show and score regular tickets that were reserved for the dancer’s and band’s invited guests.

Well if that's the case, Hopefully the prices do drop . This is where i was gonna purchase them from, Im not sure if Ticketmaster sells resales or what but.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-enigma/event/2E0054EDEEDA10F3

Runway

Do you guys think  the prices get lower for general sale compared to presales.  ? 

GoneGUY
25 minutes ago, SexxxDreamz said:

Well if that's the case, Hopefully the prices do drop . This is where i was gonna purchase them from, Im not sure if Ticketmaster sells resales or what but.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-enigma/event/2E0054EDEEDA10F3

Yes those are resales. If it says Verified Resale. That show is sold out for any other tickets. Pretty much all the shows that were not announced today are completely sold out and only resale is available. That's why the prices are so high.

11 minutes ago, Runway said:

Do you guys think  the prices get lower for general sale compared to presales.  ? 

I’ve noticed that presale tickets are cheaper than general sale.  Like for reputation my presale tickets were $70 a piece, and once general sale came around they increased to $100 for the same row and section (nosebleeds).

Archived