💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma tickets, is it easy to resale?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

Guys I’m getting 4 tickets for enigma tomorrow but I’m trying to figure out if it’s easy to resale the tickets if two of my friends can’t make it... I’m asking this because I bought two on the last pre-sale for $250 each and when I tried to get more they had already skyrocketed to $700. 

Well this time I’m getting 4 but I just want to ask any of those that had to resale theirs before how hard it is or if they sale fast. Thanks y’all and see y’all there!!

DviVZbjWkAMMbXC?format=jpg&name=900x900

Hottie Detector

GypsyBabe

I had to put up two Enigma tickets and two Jazz tickets because I had to take an organic chem class and they all sold in less than a week. 

⚯͛

I kinda think you answered your own question there! You’ll for sure be able to resell them for well above the purchase price. There’s thread after thread on here about how high the resale tickets go for so I think you’ll be golden!

River

Yeah I’m buying for reselling purposes, I sold the cheap once for a pretty high price and pretty quick :) 

it’s an easy money tbh

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Economy
Just now, River said:

Yeah I’m buying for reselling purposes, I sold the cheap once for a pretty high price and pretty quick :) 

it’s an easy money tbh

I hate scalpers :triggered:

River
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

I hate scalpers :triggered:

I hate them too but I need to buy Switch games, they cost $60 each and I need to buy 5 of them :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

mvstraw

does anyone remember how much a GA ticket  costs when they start selling tickets?

crackpoppodcast

You’ll definitely sell them. I had to sell my Enigma tickets for June 14 within one month, they sold within three days. As long as you’re not asking too much, I could’ve sold mine for maybe $150-$200 more than what I asked for, but I wanted them to sell so I took my chances and they sold quick

Kimmo
6 hours ago, mvstraw said:

does anyone remember how much a GA ticket  costs when they start selling tickets?

Yes I got mine for $220 each 

that’s why I’m buying them tomorrow because honestly that would be the cheapest prices we’ll find 

Hottie Detector

Oriane

I sold my Jazz & Piano tickets on Ticketmaster at the original price (minus the fees) and they sold faster than the time it took me to reload the page to check.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

18 hours ago, Oriane said:

I sold my Jazz & Piano tickets on Ticketmaster at the original price (minus the fees) and they sold faster than the time it took me to reload the page to check.

Such an ethical fan supporting other fans. :applause:I'm not sure if I'll be able to go to the date I bought tickets for yesterday so that's also my plan in case I can't.

A Hybrid
On 6/21/2019 at 6:47 PM, River said:

I hate them too but I need to buy Switch games, they cost $60 each and I need to buy 5 of them :selena:

A better excuse than “I need to feed my family” :laughga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Pierre

I have a code if anyone needs to buy tickets.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

On 6/21/2019 at 8:30 AM, Kimmo said:

Guys I’m getting 4 tickets for enigma tomorrow but I’m trying to figure out if it’s easy to resale the tickets if two of my friends can’t make it... I’m asking this because I bought two on the last pre-sale for $250 each and when I tried to get more they had already skyrocketed to $700. 

Well this time I’m getting 4 but I just want to ask any of those that had to resale theirs before how hard it is or if they sale fast. Thanks y’all and see y’all there!!

DviVZbjWkAMMbXC?format=jpg&name=900x900

Love the poster with her glowing dress? Did you get that in Vegas? I didn’t notice it in January...is it newer?

Archived