💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna didn’t tour for 8 years

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Just a reminder to all of you complaining about Gaga being stuck in Vegas. Madonna didn’t tour for 8 years straight. We should consider ourselves lucky, Gaga has a whole show going on in Vegas, and I’m sure she will tour again once enigma is over. At least she’s doing something

LouiseVeronica

It was a long 8 years lol But we got 4 albums (Bedtime Stories, Something to Remember compilation, Ray of Light, Music), 3 movies (Evita, Next Best Thing, Swept Away), 14 or 15 music videos, some great live performances and appearances, and about a million magazine covers. She wasn't on the road, but she was everywhere else!

Didymus
1 minute ago, LouiseVeronica said:

It was a long 8 years lol But we got 4 albums (Bedtime Stories, Something to Remember compilation, Ray of Light, Music), 3 movies (Evita, Next Best Thing, Swept Away), 14 or 15 music videos, some great live performances and appearances, and about a million magazine covers. She wasn't on the road, but she was everywhere else!

What I came to post :vegas:

Phoebe Buffay
5 minutes ago, LouiseVeronica said:

3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

What I came to post :vegas:

What I came to post :vegas: x2

Im upset because the show sucks I dont want it to continue for another year. It also means no album till 2020

3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

It also means no album till 2020

Maybe even 2021. 

zoldyck

Well she is in her 60s and Gaga have health issues. Neither side have any right to complain about lack of touring 

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Maybe even 2021. 

No im sure she will release the first single and perform it at vegas like she did with monster ball and born this way

Henri Bardot
6 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Well she is in her 60s and Gaga have health issues. Neither side have any right to complain about lack of touring 

This was in the 90s

pooiota

untitled
8 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Madonna's break from touring was from 1994 to 2001, so she was in her mid-thirties and early-forties during that time.

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Stephen

Also let's remember Britney started her Vegas residency in December 2013 and didn't tour until 2017 (Asia) and 2018 (US/Europe). That's 4-5 years before she left Vegas. During her Vegas show she released an album and did promo for it (music videos, TV appearances, performed at the VMAS).

There are so many options/avenues for LG to take. Especially because of her huge gaps in the show. I think the meltdowns are really unwarranted. 

11 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Also let's remember Britney started her Vegas residency in December 2013 and didn't tour until 2017 (Asia) and 2018 (US/Europe). That's 4-5 years before she left Vegas. During her Vegas show she released an album and did promo for it (music videos, TV appearances, performed at the VMAS).

There are so many options/avenues for LG to take. Especially because of her huge gaps in the show. I think the meltdowns are really unwarranted. 

:applause:

Economy

Something tells me record labels won't let 8 years fly now

In the era of streaming touring is the only major money maker left :shrug:

zoldyck
25 minutes ago, Muumisarvinen said:

Madonna's break from touring was from 1994 to 2001, so she was in her mid-thirties and early-forties during that time.

oh i see, may be it was motherhood then?

Archived