đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would you like a Madonna and Gaga duet on LG6?

RoverLoader

Would you like a Madonna and Gaga duet on LG6?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a Madonna and Gaga duet on LG6?

• Absolutley! Bring it on!
    • Maybe Madonna as a small feature only
    • Hmmm let me Think about it
    • Probably not - it would take the focus away from Gaga's launch of a new era
    • Hell no!

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom

I mean i love them both, but I just can't imagine it. So maybe? Idk I'm sure they could make it work and make a fabulous song, but they are just so different I can't imagine them in the same song

Bitch I'm Madonna

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

No. I love Madonna but there's no point in a duet, and the expectations would be way too high . Also, I still remember "Me against the music", so no.

Catnikko
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Ray of Light and Evita. She took voice lessons and she was capable of doing so much more with her voice than she could prior. She couldn’t do upper belts and she didn’t have a head voice in the 80’s/early 90’s. With Ray of Light, she could. That was when her voice was at it’s prime. Her voice is very obviously past it’s prime now so she can’t do now what she could back then. But Madonna at her very best (39/40 years old) was better than Gaga at her very best (27/28 years old).

Yeah and that's great but my point was in responce to someone saying gaga's will sound worse at madonna's age for x, y & z :air:  Madonna(as much as she sang well in her prime) has never had/trained/showcased vocals anywhere near what Gaga has, it's not comparable :shrug: 

Actual patient

Ghost Face

With all the autotune Madonna needs, no thanks :oops:

It's an honor.

LilyLark

Yes. I usually don't care that much about the singles chart when it comes to Gaga, but a Gaga Madonna team up would almost guarantee a #1. Plus, they've put it behind them and perhaps a team up would finally get the stans to stop warring with one another on social media.

Archived