Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga / 'Soul'

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Today, Disney Pixar announced the release of their 'big picture' of 2020 - 'Soul'. 

Described as a "journey from the streets of New York City to the cosmic realms to discover the answers to life's most important questions", I couldn't help but think of how well-placed Gaga would be within this concept. 

We know that Disney executives have been 'courting' Gaga, and it's interesting to note the close relationship between Pixar and Apple - perhaps linking to Gaga's recent performance for the latter. 

I think it would be interesting to have Gaga as a voice actress in a Disney film... especially as part of a project linking New York City to spirituality and enlightenment - things we know Gaga cares passionately for.

What do you guys think?

Spoiler

As a disclaimer, there are no rumours relating Gaga to this project, but it's a very secretive film that all indicators suggest is going to be Disney's 'it' film of 2020 - which leads me to speculate that there will probably be a few 'high profile' actors involved in the project.

subtext / fantasy

I would love it. Also, movies like this always have a big song sung by a famous artist, it would be awesome if she did this one. Here for her to do a space-y semi-techno ballad :firega:

Renie

Enigma is that you? :stalkga:

For reals though I would be so on board. Would be a smart move for Disney too!

OMonster
7 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

I would love it. Also, movies like this always have a big song sung by a famous artist, it would be awesome if she did this one. Here for her to do a space-y semi-techno ballad :firega:

Oh, good shout! 

Irrespective of whether she's acting in the film or not, I'd be *so* here for her working on it's 'lead' song. 

I mean, a Gaga song about New York and spirituality... she has to work on this :firega:

subtext / fantasy

MattyXoxo

anyone: New York City! 

Monsters: RAH RAH BITCH ABOUT TO BRING .... IT!!! yall HEARD LAID- EASE? GAH GAH IS COMING!!!

Archived