💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Major Lazer ft. Anitta - Make It Hot (official lyric video)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Major Lazer, Anitta Unveil Summer-Ready Dancehall Track ‘Make It Hot’. New song shouts out Jennifer Lopez, arrives with animated lyric video.

EDM trio Major Lazer and Brazilian singer Anitta have unveiled their new summer dancehall track, “Make It Hot.”

The song, which also carries influences of reggae hip-hop and even gives a shoutout to Jennifer Lopez (“Y que soy del blocke también como Jenny”), arrives with an animated lyric video that shows the Major Lazer character reaching spiritual enlightenment, a common theme in recent ML releases.

Major Lazer previously collaborated with Skip Marley and released a video for “Can’t Take It From Me,” as well as with Tove Lo on “Blow That Smoke.” Diplo has stated that the group’s next album will be their last. “I think so, because I got other side projects, like LSD with Sia and Silk City with Mark Ronson,” he said, adding that the album will feature “a bunch of stuff you haven’t heard like that we made the last ten years. Next year marks our last album, so we got a lot of stuff in between now and then.”

- Rolling Stone

JustHMLover
2 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

It sounds like a cheap version of “Mi Gente” :reductive:

I think it reminds more of "Sua Cara"

HoneyB

I mean, it’s not bad per say, is it the best? No, but I can bop to it nonetheless!

fabulous lady gaga GIF

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived