đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga Iconic music videos in HD

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

On Wednesday, however, YouTube and Universal Music Group announced that they were upgrading more than 1,000 popular music videos to high definition, releasing them through 2020. Artists in the initial batch of 100 videos include Lady Gaga, Tom Petty, Boyz II Men, the Killers, Lionel Richie, Kiss, George Strait and the Spice Girls.

Upgrading the clips meant archival work with a dizzying array of formats. Barak Moffitt, the executive vice president of content strategy and operations at Universal, named a few: “We have sources coming from everything from original film to Digibeta, HDCAM to one-inch Cs and Betacam SPs to D2s — and the format it was shot in isn’t necessarily the format it was edited in.”

YouTube long ago supplanted MTV as the primary venue for music videos, but it has recently seen threats to its dominance with the rise of “vertical videos” formatted for Instagram and Spotify, and periodically it has contentious negotiations with record labels over the royalty rates it pays each time a song is streamed, and whether that constitutes a “value gap.”

So a project that burnished everyone’s reputation was particularly appealing for YouTube. “The entire industry can come together and do something great. There are lots of winners and no losers,” said Lyor Cohen, YouTube’s global head of music, who previously had stints as a top executive at Warner Music and Def Jam — and began his career managing hip-hop artists, including the Beastie Boys.

While it is possible to watch YouTube on 70-inch 4K TV sets with surround sound, many people use their phones. So will Lady Gaga fans even notice when the audio and video of “Bad Romance” get upgraded? With evangelical fervor, if no hard data, Nash insisted that they will.

Before:

merlin_156643284_285fc21f-a975-4d26-946d

After: 

merlin_156643275_b5a62929-74e9-4d22-821f

More: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/19/arts/music/youtube-universal-video-upgrade.html

Also Gaga posted the news of UPGRADE on Facebook:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

Janet Jackson: 

Anveeroy

Beastie Boys: 

Anveeroy

Spice Girls: 

Some of these look really good, that spice girls one :bradley:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Anveeroy
Just now, MikeHunt said:

I just pooped my pants and tasted some of it.

CanineAromaticImpala-size_restricted.gif

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

I just pooped my pants and tasted some of it.

So tell me, how does Jewels n Drugs taste like? :poot:

PG.

DelusionalGaga
5 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Youtube has recently seen threats to its dominance with the rise of “vertical videos” formatted for Instagram and Spotify

Does anyone actually believe that? I don't know a single person who watched a vertical video. :poot:

OT: slayyy :vegas:

Tom Nook

10 years later and Bad Romance is finally in 1080p :diane:

homophobia: over

depression: gone

crops: watered

skin: clear

LG: 6

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Gam said:

Some of these look really good, that spice girls one :bradley:

Yeah! The article proved that Youtube and Universal Group are behind of remastering the videos , not Gaga's management! :selena:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Gardevoir said:

10 years later and Bad Romance is finally in 1080p :diane:

homophobia: over

depression: gone

crops: watered

skin: clear

LG: 6

Hotel? Trivago :ally:

Stef

I’m screaming every time I think Gaga’s team get something right I get thrown off :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Anveeroy
Just now, Stef said:

I’m screaming every time I think Gaga’s team get something right I get thrown off :air: 

Travesty :bradley:

When your own team is too lazy and cheap to upgrade your vids quality like tons of main popgirls so Youtube has to step in and save your videography for FREE :air:  CHEAP QUEEN ALWAYS WINS :air: 

Archived