💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG6 even being written?

Bradley

Featured Posts

SEXODUS

I feel like she scrapped whatever she was referring to in that interview. Now she’s probably working on LG6 2.0 :bradley:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madame Goo Goo
52 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

LG6 is stillborn and that's why she is grinding on married men on stage trying to get pregnant again...:bradley:

Where's the WTF reaction when you need it

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Economy

It's probably been finished for time and she's waiting just because :selena:

Girl feels like chilling between Vegas performances :vegas:

Biggest Fan
1 hour ago, Bovary said:

But she said she is pregnant with LG6, so

mtv awards 2019 idk GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Exactly lets justwait for it !!

33 minutes ago, evilfaqqot said:

My mom works at Netflix and I can confirm that Gaga has only written three songs for the album. My mom overheard Gaga say that she’s only recording the album because of contractual obligations but she’s sick of those “insecure, fatherless little f*ggots” getting on her “whole nerves asking for LG6”

giphy.gif

Pleaseee!!

đŸ€–

MaryJaneHolland

If she scraps another album because of her unstable engagements, I'm gonna riot and fight her :lana:

Saint Gaga
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

LG6 is stillborn and that's why she is grinding on married men on stage trying to get pregnant again...:bradley:

I-

If she's grinding Brian...then we're gonna get another Jazz baby....we don't want that 😖😖A nightmare

CannaeDrive

Of course she hasn't, and she doesn't need to, all the songs for that album are demo-ed and stored in her iPhone (or is it still a Blackberry :oprah: ?)

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

BlingNotTheMusic

Idk

BUT

What I do know is if she doesn't release a longer, BTW-esque length album and/or impressive ASIB salary visuals... I'll be highly disappointed. :vegas:

Seriously though, I could even be ok with her not touring for LG6, but not serving us some QUALITY & QUANTITY after our 6 year drought without dance music (nb4 you say the record won't be dancey, look at who she's working with)

I mean, the unprofessionalism...would be far too much :trollga:

LadariousGarage

It should be, she has been teasing it for a while, though I think she has changed it a bit sense asib and her breakup with Christian.

it will prob be out in the fall

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Babel

She was ready and confident enough to put a single in May, so even if her mind changed due to recent events I don’t think it’s very far from what she already had planned. 

Lead single will come in August/September and album in November. 

HausOfMiklaus

It’s pushed back until after the Grammys cut-off date. Wait until September folks.

Random Miku Fan

I assume it's been delayed because they decided to make the Miku song the lead single,  and high quality Miku animation for the video takes time.  :fan:

fluidcarebear
5 hours ago, ferretti said:

I think LG6 was literally done last year. I feel she's been polishing and finishing up some stuff this year, but really, it's all done. I think ASIB's success really surprised them and just pushed everything back quite a bit.

Yup!

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Are we serious with this post? How do ya'll think us Lana stans feel? We've been getting snippets and full songs for over 2 years now with NO sign of release. But since this is about Gaga...

The album, in my eyes, is basically done. She has her longest gaps between shows coming up (June-October) and I feel safe now that Taylor announced the Lover release date, I think we should expect a song by the end of summer and an Album November, similar to the ARTPOP release schedule. This is Gaga we're talking about. I'm sure she knows what she's doing. This is the same woman who turned the Met Gala into an EVENT. And Bobby has proven to be  a master planner. Be patient. I have faith it is coming soon. Just think how long it felt in between Born This Way and ARTPOP - with NO new music or an entire film soundtrack/Vegas show in between to keep us satiated. This is nothing compared to that imo  :trollga:

Archived