Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you stan Gaga?

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

MonsterMom

There has been a lot of negativity the past couple of days, so I just want to know why you love her? Not: I love her, but.... Let’s just have one positive thread :huntyga:

I will start. It is simple:

She is fu*king amazing! I really love everything about her because it makes her who she is :kara:

David Ward

She's like the female Bowie. Classically trained pianist with amazing vocals to match. And there are so many dichotomies to her artistry. She's edgy, artsy, compassionate, innovative and just really fuçking cool all around.

EDIT: I want a Bowie styled album (sonically). Like her verse lyrics in Applause. Those vocals and lyrics give me life. Her accent and pronunciation. She sounds sophisticated and Bowie-like.

Hades

Because she's one of the best performers of the century and always speaks her mind.:hor:

YslG.gif

Jenina

She gives me a lot of strength as she also has chronic pain. When I heard million reasons during her carpool I felt understood and I looked at her instagram and she had just posted about chronic pain while I was going through the darkest part of my life. Seeing her going out and doing stuff everyday gives me motivation and hope that I'll be able to do it too even though I'm only really able to get out of bed for like an hour a day currently. This is why I can be a bit hostile when people attack the residency or the JWT cancellation so sorry if I've been rude to anyone. She's just a really great person and performer and I love her.

cool

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Jenina said:

She gives me a lot of strength as she also has chronic pain. When I heard million reasons during her carpool I felt understood and I looked at her instagram and she had just posted about chronic pain while I was going through the darkest part of my life. Seeing her going out and doing stuff everyday gives me motivation and hope that I'll be able to do it too even though I'm only really able to get out of bed for like an hour a day currently. This is why I can be a bit hostile when people attack the residency or the JWT cancellation so sorry if I've been rude to anyone. She's just a really great person and performer and I love her.

I'm so sorry and I hope your health improves. A close friend of mine has an autoimmune disease, and I feel like people don't necessarily understand how serious rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, etc. can be because often the person looks "physically fine" even if they are not.

Anyway, love your points xxx.

Fresco

I've been a fan since just dance. It's really a mix of things: great vocals, ear worming  songs, huge dance shows, fashion, the paparazzi pics and press interviews.  The videos were a bit of a high conundrum, because they were so interesting, but at the same time did not depict what I thought the song meant.

I haven't been an internet stan though, until recently on ggd. 

Bonkers

Because she inspires and delights me with every thing she does. 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Because she inspires and delights me with every thing she does. 

200.gif

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

Because of her music ...and after all these years its like a hobbie I cant erase

PartySick

One word: Swine

More words: She's spoken about, conceptualized about, and sang about two things that hurt me more than anything else and continue to do harm to my composure daily - sexual abuse and drug addiction.

She has the same scars, she's bled the same way, she gets it and I can feel it when she's performing. That speech before she debuted Swine DESTROYED ME. When I rewatch it, I can still feel my abdominal muscles pulling in on my chest, my ribs trying to close off any vulnerable openings, breaths get shallow and short, the eyes get misty, and by the time she says "I would do anything for you, monsters" I just :cryga: before letting it all go with the song.

Dope, the SXSW performance, her concepts around songs like Mary Jane Holland and Princess Die just move me more than any other artists' music...

...maybe except MJ but where Gaga got me through my adolescence and into adulthood, Michael held my hand through childhood (loneliness, desperate for escape, reaching out for anyone), passing the torch to Mother when he died in '09.

She's the only artist I'd consider remotely equal to Michael on a superstar and a human level :wub:

🖤

Shaney

Her positivity, her attitude, her theatre, her mission, her music, her fashion..

Before I really became a full blown monster, her music captivated me and I remember being obsessed with her VMA Paparazzi performance. Most importantly (around the time she was releasing Gagavisions before BTW was released), she introduced me to the gay community at a time when my family made me feel very misunderstood and isolated. Gaga and monsters were always around, and Gagadaily used to be a great place circa 2011 and 2012. By the time ARTPOP came around, sadly it got really negative.

She's a message from the universe to all monsters.

Born To Slay

She makes amazing music. Every album she’s released is solid in my opinion, with top notch song writing and production, as well as her flawless vocal performances. From The Fame to A Star Is Born, there ain’t a bad song. At worst, the songs are slightly above average and at best they’re amazing, phenomenal timeless records. Her music spans so many subjects and styles, it’s so versatile and intelligent. Many of her songs were and still are relatable to me. Gaga also is an artist with amazing visuals, I really hope we get more of this next era but the visuals for most of her eras are amazing. Great music video after great music video. Her live shows are amazing too. I’ve seen her 3 times now and every time was an amazing experience. The Joanne World Tour at Citifield is the best concert I’ve ever seen. She took us from crying to dancing to screaming, she made us feel such a wide range of emotions that it was crazy. And of course, you have to mention her incredible singing, dancing and stage presence. Mix that with aforementioned emotion and amazing music, you have a flawless concert. 

Then of course there’s her amazing ability to inspire people to be themselves. When I was a kid, I was weirdo that didn’t fit in for ****. My parents pushed me to be more normal and conform and then, thru the radio I was introduced to Gaga and she on top of all the above, was screaming to my myself and I just did it. The Born This Way message really changed my life and made me into the confident person I am today. While many friends of mine are filled with insecurities, I only have a few major ones because Gaga preemptively told me I was beautiful and born this way and u know the rest.  I still need reminders sometimes and luckily, Gaga is always doing stuff to remind us how important it is to love ourselves. Even A Star Is Born tackled the subject.

So that’s pretty much my summary of why I love Gaga and why she’ll always be my favorite musician.

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

She makes amazing music. Every album she’s released is solid in my opinion, with top notch song writing and production, as well as her flawless vocal performances. From The Fame to A Star Is Born, there ain’t a bad song. At worst, the songs are slightly above average and at best they’re amazing, phenomenal timeless records. Her music spans so many subjects and styles, it’s so versatile and intelligent. Many of her songs were and still are relatable to me. Gaga also is an artist with amazing visuals, I really hope we get more of this next era but the visuals for most of her eras are amazing. Great music video after great music video. Her live shows are amazing too. I’ve seen her 3 times now and every time was an amazing experience. The Joanne World Tour at Citifield is the best concert I’ve ever seen. She took us from crying to dancing to screaming, she made us feel such a wide range of emotions that it was crazy. And of course, you have to mention her incredible singing, dancing and stage presence. Mix that with aforementioned emotion and amazing music, you have a flawless concert. 

Then of course there’s her amazing ability to inspire people to be themselves. When I was a kid, I was weirdo that didn’t fit in for ****. My parents pushed me to be more normal and conform and then, thru the radio I was introduced to Gaga and she on top of all the above, was screaming to my myself and I just did it. The Born This Way message really changed my life and made me into the confident person I am today. While many friends of mine are filled with insecurities, I only have a few major ones because Gaga preemptively told me I was beautiful and born this way and u know the rest.  I still need reminders sometimes and luckily, Gaga is always doing stuff to remind us how important it is to love ourselves. Even A Star Is Born tackled the subject.

So that’s pretty much my summary of why I love Gaga and why she’ll always be my favorite musician.

That is really beautiful and wonderfully put :kara:

sillynate

Idk what it was back in 2008 but I was bopping to Just Dance at 9 years old that’s for sure. 

But when I was around 14 and since then, it’s been the creativity. I’m never disappointed in the music. Yes even C2C and Joanne :giggle:

Archived