Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix - Tales of The City

Eido

Featured Posts

Hello everyone,

I wanted to talk about this wonderful show that started last week on netflix. Personally , I loved it and even though they announced it as a limited mini-series I hope we'll get a season two. I mean it is so nice to have a heart lighted show like this which is talking about real things. Also, I really appreciated the fact that most of the LGBT (if not all of them) characters are actually LGBT people. 

Two fun facts :

1. Michael and Ben are :hor:

2. This reboot is actually more of a sequel from the first three shows from 20 years ago + Anna and Mary are played by the same actresses.

Here is the trailer :

TMM90
18 minutes ago, MonsterAnton said:

Looks good. Is it neccesary to watch the older episodes?

No

Blackjesus420

It’s not necessary to watch the older ones, but the store is amazing as a whole... I’ve watched all of the older ones and so excited to start the new series... also if you enjoy reading, the books are all amazing! Armistead Maupin is such a great author

SEXODUS

You can watch this as a stand-alone, everything about the past is very well explained throughout the episodes.

It’s really good, truly. Loved it. It was heartful and funny and taught me much. Y’all should give it a try!

6 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

That’s good you liked it! I tried and could not get into it.

Oh no :( why not? 

Archived