Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Matilda or Mrs. Doubtfire?

David Ward

Matilda or Mrs. Doubtfire?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which movie was your favorite?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/25/2019 at 07:57 PM

Featured Posts

I vote Matilda not because I think it's better but because I grew up watching Matilda and I have emotional memories attached to it, while I only watched Mrs. Doubtfire a couple of years ago (I'm sure I watched it when I was very little but effectively watch it, I did it recently)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bolkins

This is hard, me and my friends were recently trying to chose between the two for a film night. Mrs doubtfire won simply because we had all seen it less. I think I prefer MD because of my love for Robin Williams BUT Matilda is way more quotable and also has Ms Trunchball so it’s a tough choice. 

Ally Campana

Matilda. I grew up watching both and they both are a part of my childhood. But Matilda meant more to me.

Does it matter? Damage is done

AlexanderMagno

Matilda by far.

In the end, that movie is the one we grew up with, and the one that lighted our imaginations. Mrs. Doubtfire is more of a commercially successful 90s movie (much more successful than Matilda actually). That's it, success. Matilda has the impact, all the impact.

HotLikeMexico

Ughh I hate you for this, they are both soooo good  

I LOVEEE both of them. They were both rewatched multiple times when I was a kid. But I have to pick Mrs. Doubtfire. That’s my sister’s favorite Robin Willams film so her and I would always pop in the VHS and DIE of laughter. As much as I love Matilda because it’s such a great film, I pick Mrs. Doubtfire because of my attachment to it because of my sister.  

My love and memories I shared with my sister win this round. 

LibraOctober98

"WHICH ONE OF RIBBON-WIELDING LILLIPUTIANS WAS IN MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT"

Ms. Trunchbull is the best villain ever

Archived