Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

Local Chick-Fil-A owner arrested for allegedly molesting child

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

:interestinga:

Authorities say a Florida Chick-fil-A owner and operator has been charged with molestation, reports The Miami Herald.

Heather Matuszek, 32, was arrested Wednesday on two counts of lewd and lascivious molestation for incidents that allegedly occurred between August 2014 and April 2015, the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office said.

Pinellas County Sheriff deputies alleged that as a youth leader at the Clearwater Community Church, Matuszek gained the trust of a 15-year-old girl so they could spend more time together.

While at the girl’s home, Matuszek allegedly spent the night and slept in the same bed as the girl, according to the arrest report.

According to the report, the girl felt “limp and paralyzed” when Matuszek began rubbing the girl’s body.

Matuszek is the owner and operator of a Chick-fil-A at Westfield Countryside mall in Clearwater, ABC Action News reported.

https://thegailygrind.com/2019/06/14/florida-chick-fil-a-owner-and-church-youth-leader-arrested-for-molesting-underage-child/

Edited by Lion Heart
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

Hybrid Rose

chick-feel-ayy

Spoiler

i'm so sorry

• LMAO 3

monster78619

Why is this under LGBT :oprah:

Feel free to send me money btw
  • Like 8

Daenerys
9 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Why is this under LGBT :oprah:

Because they made it very clear they don’t support the LGBTQ+ Community. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 4

Matt Amor

They still won't be boycotted heavily for this because their chicken is oh so desirable to people :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wigless
50 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Because they made it very clear they don’t support the LGBTQ+ Community. 

And that’s why I have to laugh. The loudest homophobes are usually the biggest sinners

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Delusional Aura

I really wonder who God will send to hell, us gays who love each other and harm no one or these homophobes who is actually a danger to society. 

• Like 3
  • Shook 1

Snow White

This is horrendous. I just went to chick fil a after refusing to go for years and support an LGBTQ hating restaurant but me and my friends had a wake and bake yesterday and then went to chick fil a (it was my first time going) and it was actually bomb so i'm sad I have to hate them again. 

Edited by Snow White
I promise that you'll never find another like ME!

LeoFameMonster

is anyone shook, the gag to me is they still have a company 

• Thanks 2

Morphine Prince

His sick pleasure. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Reginald

And that's KARMA, B**** :fthis:

Seems like a disproportionately large percentage of conservatives hiding behind an anti gay agenda are secretly pedophiles.

Anyone else see the trend of how they're deflecting hate towards certain groups, in the name of their God, to cover their own tracks? 

Edit : for clarity, this is about a local franchise owner, not the head of the entire company 

Edited by Reginald
Dedicated
  • Like 1

RAMROD

Well.., no excuse to keep eating their foods now. Even if some of their servers are eye candy or whatever. 

Also, I hope he is registered as sex offender with this.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ We ♥ Are ♥ Not ♥ Your ♥ Kind ♥

uo111
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well.., no excuse to keep eating their foods now. Even if some of their servers are eye candy or whatever. 

Also, I hope he is registered as sex offender with this.

It was a woman, and not the owner of Chick-fil-a as a whole. Just the owner of a franchised restaurant.

As much as I think the organization and it’s owners can rot (for multiple reasons), I do not think people are reading/understanding this article.

• Thanks 1