💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joanne World Tour Pro-Footage was for ENIGMA

teawhore

Featured Posts

ARTBOP

1. We've had this for months.

2. It wasn't originally for this, they wouldn't have filmed multiple dates and multiples of some performances on single dates just for a commercial.

It looks like we're not getting a JWT DVD after all, yes, but one was surely meant to be made.

ElectricKing

A DVD was never confirmed (as far as I know), someone just made a rumour and it flew (as usual).

Footage is always captured at concerts and not always for a DVD/home media release, it's for Gaga's own archive, for use in promotional campaigns (like Enigma) and just as reference material.

LUO YI

They probably planned it and then decided to scrap it lol 

The night sky tells all

Stephen

Knowing they have this footage (and much more) but won't release it is SO upsetting :giveup:

Just from these snippets it looks SO good, way better shot than artRave in Paris. It looks incredible.

Lord Ryry

she filmed at my Birmingham date, i was always hoping it wouldn't be a DVD as i was front row and getting the lyrics wrong to come to mama LMAO

Illuminati

They also used it for ASIB crowd shots of Ally singing Shallow at JWT I think.

Stephen
Just now, Lord Ryry said:

she filmed at my Birmingham date, i was always hoping it wouldn't be a DVD as i was front row and getting the lyrics wrong to come to mama LMAO

:lmao:

BenG
1 minute ago, Lord Ryry said:

oprah teas

She filmed at Birmingham, the stage didn't work during Scheiße and she stopped and got them to reset the stage and did the whole song again because she "wanted it to be perfect for us" 

LUO YI
2 minutes ago, Karl said:

She filmed at Birmingham, the stage didn't work during Scheiße and she stopped and got them to reset the stage and did the whole song again because she "wanted it to be perfect for us" 

It's funny how we will never get to watch it anyway :smh:

The night sky tells all

ElectricKing
11 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Knowing they have this footage (and much more) but won't release it is SO upsetting :giveup:

Just from these snippets it looks SO good, way better shot than artRave in Paris. It looks incredible.

I don't know think they edited it together, just filmed it and used certain elements for promo etc - but yeah it does look well shot

Archived