💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma Merch Store

ErickSlayyy

Featured Posts

ErickSlayyy

Hey, does anyone know what time the Engima merch store opens? I called but no one picked up at Park mgm 

kaojen

You can buy enigma merch at the Park MGM gift shop. Not sure the hours. 

They don’t sell the merch st HAUS of Gaga

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, ErickSlayyy said:

So I went and they didn’t have the T-shirt I wanted :( :saladga:

Sorry to hear. Completely Sold out? Or Your size been sold out?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The aftershow merch store (in or around the exit queues) sells out a lot of the time. Your best bets are Haus of Gaga (12p–12a on show nights, 12p–8p on any other day), and the Park MGM gift shop in the hotel lobby, which, to my knowledge, is open 24/7. 

The Park MGM gift shop only has Enigma stuff though (and randomly, The Fame USB), whereas Haus of Gaga now has items representing every era AND some Enigma stuff. It's super frustrating because some of the Engima stuff looks the same, but is different (for example, a black Enigma hoodie could have a small square photo print of the main artwork and nothing on the back at the Park MGM store, and for the same price, the Haus of Gaga store will have a black Enigma hoodie with a full, large print of the main artwork on the front, and the setlist in the back.

The Park MGM gift shop also has Enigma stuff that Haus of Gaga doesn't, like the neon long sleeve shirts, the Enigma mug, Enigma poster, etc. Haus only has Enigma hoodies and hats, occasionally the generic black t-shirts.

If you have time, my friends and I tried to check out both to compare and make our purchases earlier in the day or the next day, because it's VERY slim pickings immediately after the concerts.

Good luck!

ErickSlayyy
34 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Sorry to hear. Completely Sold out? Or Your size been sold out?

The shirt I wanted was the enigma promo short sleeve and they didn’t have it :( all they had were sweaters and long sleeve shirts most of them in XL 

Savage

They also have stands in the actual theater. They have the setlist hoodie there, which I didn't see anywhere else. (It's really cool.) And it is true that in the hotel lobby gift shop they sell most of the Enigma merch. (The only thing I didn't see was the setlist hoodie.) Haus of Gaga sells merch but not Enigma merch. Hope this helps :)

ErickSlayyy
43 minutes ago, sodrama said:

The aftershow merch store (in or around the exit queues) sells out a lot of the time. Your best bets are Haus of Gaga (12p–12a on show nights, 12p–8p on any other day), and the Park MGM gift shop in the hotel lobby, which, to my knowledge, is open 24/7. 

The Park MGM gift shop only has Enigma stuff though (and randomly, The Fame USB), whereas Haus of Gaga now has items representing every era AND some Enigma stuff. It's super frustrating because some of the Engima stuff looks the same, but is different (for example, a black Enigma hoodie could have a small square photo print of the main artwork and nothing on the back at the Park MGM store, and for the same price, the Haus of Gaga store will have a black Enigma hoodie with a full, large print of the main artwork on the front, and the setlist in the back.

The Park MGM gift shop also has Enigma stuff that Haus of Gaga doesn't, like the neon long sleeve shirts, the Enigma mug, Enigma poster, etc. Haus only has Enigma hoodies and hats, occasionally the generic black t-shirts.

If you have time, my friends and I tried to check out both to compare and make our purchases earlier in the day or the next day, because it's VERY slim pickings immediately after the concerts.

Good luck!

Thank you this was so helpful i’m Probably going to make my way to Haus of Gaga in an hour or two before the show. The park mgm gift shop just had long sleeve shirts and hoodies most of them in XL sadly :(

Archived