đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Taylor Swift - You Need to Calm Down

smokingthemall

Featured Posts

Andreu

is this  the musical equivalent of the brands that dont give a **** about LGBT ppl the rest of the year releasing a pride limited edition bottle of shampoo?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

is this  the musical equivalent of the brands that dont give a **** about LGBT ppl the rest of the year releasing a pride limited edition bottle of shampoo?

I'm sorry but yall always complain that gaga only interacts with fans when she's promoting something. Right? Like I dont get why the LGBT shoutout is a bad thing. 

Andreu
3 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

I'm sorry but yall always complain that gaga only interacts with fans when she's promoting something. Right? Like I dont get why the LGBT shoutout is a bad thing. 

A shame I am not yall and I have never complained about that a simple time

It is a bad thing when corporations and in general capitalism are taking profit of different segments of the society that are fighting for their rights

Creyk
9 minutes ago, Andreu said:

This is NOT the first time she has shown support to the gays.

matteonster

I’m not a fan of Taylor in general but I’m aware she was vocal about LGBT+ many times before, in concerts, interviews and also in previous songs so personally I can’t really see the issue here.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

FentyGa

i don't love the harmonies but the production is AMAZING

the chorus isn't my favourite but i still like it more than ME!

Flu Symptom

I hope she flops hard af so she wakes tf up from making these nursery rhymes sh*t. Absolutely no effort at all :fail: Max Martin would NEVER :fail: 

FentyGa
12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

taylor's donated thousands to LGBT+ foundations though

moonboywow
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

A shame I am not yall and I have never complained about that a simple time

It is a bad thing when corporations and in general capitalism are taking profit of different segments of the society that are fighting for their rights

I must just be indifferent then because representation is representation imo

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Flu Symptom said:

I hope she flops hard af so she wakes tf up from making these nursery rhymes sh*t. Absolutely no effort at all :fail: Max Martin would NEVER :fail: 

Rude. 

Flu Symptom
4 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Rude. 

*Aggressive unconventional constructive criticism* but go off sis

DelusionalGaga

It's better than Meh! for sure but the bar is in the cellar right now. The song is too vague and non-specific to be really an empowering statement or whatever. Just very boring overall. 

moonboywow

If yall dont like the song then go listen to mean and shake it off then. Like damn. Lol. 

Archived